dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sad. The first one was good but it had a ton of missed potential. It was basically a kinetic novel with minor insignificant choices peppered in. If there were more choices, I feel like it would have been an awesome game.
Surprisingly I don't actually mind that much that Pandora's Box 1 didn't have that many choices. What I didn't like about it was that stupid point system. If you skipped like two scenes, you never had enough points afterwards to see any scenes later. I had to reload old save because I couldn't see any scenes from certain point all the way to the end of the game. :!
By that he means it's like you'd have a choice at the start of the game "how do you want to play the protagonists?"

You either go full corruption or not (female) and full submissive or not (male) otherwise you can't choose a corruption/submissive choice if you didn't choose all the previous choices before it

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
By that he means it's like you'd have a choice at the start of the game "how do you want to play the protagonists?"

You either go full corruption or not (female) and full submissive or not (male) otherwise you can't choose a corruption/submissive choice if you didn't choose all the previous choices before it
That is something that I noticed in the first one if you didn't use the cheat mod. Your choices tended to snowball. if you chose at the beginning to not peek in the locker room you were pretty locked into good girl choices. The same with slipping up on the first cuck choice. You could still get bad endings, though. I think my favorite was when she turned down his proposal on one of my good girlfriend/no-cuck runs and the next thing you know 23 guys are running a train on her while her ex-boyfriend watches and collects the cash. Irrespective of previous choices, that escalated quickly. The current game hasn't been going long enough to make a judgment, but I have noticed the same pattern. I wonder if similarly hilarious bad ends are in the works. Then again, I think that a truly good end was impossible in the last game... which makes me kinda sad for their daughter. If she ends up in prison with Ronald McDonald as her cellmate I'm gonna be pissed.

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Both protagonists are not pleasant in the first game, the male character is an idiot, whatever decision you make, and for the female character I practically spent the first game running away from interraciality as if it were a plague, for me it is an unpleasant fetish, but at one point I thought I wouldn't even care about my choices, I felt like I couldn't identify with any of my characters in the game. However the story left me hooked. In this second game is it more of the same or are there changes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
bro how do i import my progress from v1 to v2, look around the ui and cannot find anything, even copied over save files

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bro how do i import my progress from v1 to v2, look around the ui and cannot find anything, even copied over save files
either you don't aka start new game or pb1 made special save at end which you need to load. pb1 and 2 are separate games.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If you haven't really done Pandoras Box, they you would have to progress it. Order to get it to progress to be imported to Pandoras Box 2, the first one need to be completed. Since I have done Pandoras Box in a long time, maybe two years ago, I started new one from scratch. We really do not need to have a walk-through mod for either game. Can use use the PDF, however the truth, we really do not need it.

However possible trick that if you do have the saves from Pandoras Box, you should place the saves files in the path for Windows:
%Userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PandorasBox

I cannot say that will work or not, however that is the path where to find your save files for both and majority of the other RenPy VNs. The path for the second one is: %Userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PandorasBox2

I believe the developer did a good job making it easy to transits from PB1 to PB2. We may see other RenPy VN have not only the name, however other additional characters in the folder name that may make it complicated to transits from version one to version two (and any other versions).

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I completed Pandoras Box and saw how smooth the import from previous game to Pandoras Box 2. Well, my question in mind is the teenager MC really the daughter of the male MC. I have no question that the adult female is the mother of the teenager MC. Now, I am wondering of the developer may add a theme that requesting DNA test and result. It would be interesting to see how that outcome would be if that the case. ;) Otherwise I will have that in mind to see how PB2 ends like how PB ends.

I would say that this VM seems to be interesting and looking forward for next several updates. Hopefully I do not put this aside too long that I may have to do PB1 again to do PB2 ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
Just finished playing the new update. Excellent renders as always. I guess it is the most realistic pictures I have ever seen in those games.
The story is good, I really connected with the characters.
Keep up the good work developer. Thank you!

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes