mangobread

Oct 14, 2018
the images are SOO GOOD but theres not enough juice in these updates. The story isnt moving along as fast as the first season, due to the multiple protagonist i assume. Even though theres a few sex scenes, i feel unsatisfied after finishing the game, although it may have to due with the fact i am expecting raunchy NTR scenes and not getting it so take that as you may.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Do I need to play Pandora box 1 first before playing this one? I check some screenshots and none of the girls look attractive to me. But the purple hair freckles girls in the first, second and last screenshots in this one look cute but I don't know if she even a LI.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do I need to play Pandora box 1 first before playing this one? I check some screenshots and none of the girls look attractive to me. But the purple hair freckles girls in the first, second and last screenshots in this one look cute but I don't know if she even a LI.
yes to get full story.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
She is one of the MCs in this, but she's not in the first one. Playing the first can be good to understand the whole story but it's absolutely not necessary (although I personally prefer it).

Last edited:

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
pretty nice, but it kinda irks me that for Nadia or whatever her name is if you skip any content then you're blocked from the rest (like if I choose for her to not have sex with the ugly old man then later on the option for lesbian scenes are blocked).

Reactions: Sasarko99

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The problem of this CH 2 is that the original Pandora Box is far better.
Now the dev becomes slow... the CH1 was completed in just 1 year!
Add new characaters is always a bad idea... that cause not wanted delay.. and nonsense storyline
The correct continuation of the CH1 for me would be stay focused on that pandora's box opened by Nadia and Eugene..

Now the story requires 20 yars of flashbacks... but the episode with Nadia pregnant is missing and it is the most important part to reconnect the story to the Original Pandora Box!
What I mean is that the actual title of this game is a TOTAL NON SENSE!
this is no more pandora's box.... that box was opened in the chapter one but was never closed...

This is just a different game and the Title should be:
"20 YEAR AFTER OPENING THE PANDORA'S BOX"
The pandora's box has nothing to do with Ellie and was opened in the CH1. Nadia with Eugene decided to open it...
Ellie has nothing to do with the pandora's box... because opening the Pandora's box only makes sense within a relationship between a wife and husband. Ellie is just the Nadia daughter and as every teenager she have to explore ger sexuality (this has nothing to do with open a taboo)

the meaning of pandora's box is open a taboo... THERE IS NO TABOO IN THE A YOUNG GIRL THAT EXPLORE HR SEXUALITY!

I hope to see the continuation of the REAL "PANDORA'S BOX" game because I'm here to know what happened the day after after the end of the CH1...

I stopped playing this game due to the terrible slow progression of the story caused by the addition of characters and the beginning of the plot 20 years after the ch1 ...
I also have a question ..
Is this game about a 2040 story?
Or was CH1 set in the 90's?

I really suggest to change the title of this one! The story actually doesen't match with opening sexual taboo in a wife-husband relationship as Pandora's box is in the great Chapter 1

Thanks

Reactions: Byczer

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I know that this may have been asked before, but do you need to get the canon ending in PB1 to import to PB2? It gives that "Since you didn't play Pandora's Box" message at the beginning even though I have both games in the same folder and finding the saves should not be hard. I've scrolled the thread but all I found was something about a roaming folder in AppData associated with Renpy and Pandora's Box. Couldn't find it. Does anybody else have insight into how the import feature works?

Edit: I found that you don't need to import any saves or anything, but you do need to have a save that is in the epilogue of the canon ending. In my case, I saved on the slide where Eugene was sitting down in prison right before Akasha came in. I don't know what happens if you have multiple saves in multiple epilogues. I do know that saves on earlier endings such as the happy endings with Wendy and Lilly are not detected at all. Nor are the LOL endings such as Nadia's gangbang.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I know that this may have been asked before, but do you need to get the canon ending in PB1 to import to PB2? It gives that "Since you didn't play Pandora's Box" message at the beginning even though I have both games in the same folder and finding the saves should not be hard. I've scrolled the thread but all I found was something about a roaming folder in AppData associated with Renpy and Pandora's Box. Couldn't find it. Does anybody else have insight into how the import feature works?
I'm not a Windoes os expert but AppData is usually an invisible folder...
I use Mac so I'm not sure...
I think you have to put the final save of CH1 in the Save folder of CH2

in the op this should be auto detected but I suppose only if you complete CH1 before starting this one

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
In any case I'm interested in Nadia... and i want to see her life in 19 years ago after her husband was arrested
I want see her pregnancy story and everything related to Nadia. I will back in this game in the end of 2023 to check about Nadia flashbacks only.
I really don't care about other characters... Ellie cannot be compared with the great "Nadia the real queen of freedom."

Reactions: the3m_dude
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes