VReal

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2022
The game is created effortlessly.
I play once every three updates. And still there is little content.
But overall not bad.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
I loved the first game and I'm liking the new one (Nadia was and remains the hottest girl in any game ever, IMO), but yeah, the latest update was quite tiny. I played v0.8 first, though, so I don't know if very short updates are indeed the norm or if this was an exception.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I loved the first game and I'm liking the new one (Nadia was and remains the hottest girl in any game ever, IMO), but yeah, the latest update was quite tiny. I played v0.8 first, though, so I don't know if very short updates are indeed the norm or if this was an exception.
0.8 was short too.

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
Vanilla guys with a crusade vs NTR as well as a crusade vs Old man and young girl, vs ugly guys n hot girls,vs hobos and hot girls etc etc,such a crusade vs those types that they become toxic,if you don't like a path for any particular reason simply don't play the game if you can't avoid such path,as simple as that,but instead these (vanilla guys)"you know who you are ",start whining and crying about any path that isn't (young hunks banging hot chicks),there are plenty of those games out there,play those and leave the NTR,old and young,ugly /fat and hot girls paths alone,if they're not for you then don't play them and stop being so toxic about them

Aaron82

Jul 28, 2019
Is there a solution if the game don't start? No Splash screen, simply nothing...
I try every hoster and 2 windows PCs...
Any ideas?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Lmfao what a hypocritical kunt, Oh I am going to do this because he got head in a bathroom, about the same time as I fcked my ex, and a stranger at a bar and another...this is pathetic...but this is a GOLDEN opportunity...in an OPEN RELATIONSHIP.
They keep saying that but I do not think they understand what those words MEAN.
THEN she very literally becomes a cum-guzzling whore, while her "bitch" for lack of a better word, still worships her feet, yeah fck this shit.

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Vanilla guys with a crusade vs NTR as well as a crusade vs Old man and young girl, vs ugly guys n hot girls,vs hobos and hot girls etc etc,such a crusade vs those types that they become toxic,if you don't like a path for any particular reason simply don't play the game if you can't avoid such path,as simple as that,but instead these (vanilla guys)"you know who you are ",start whining and crying about any path that isn't (young hunks banging hot chicks),there are plenty of those games out there,play those and leave the NTR,old and young,ugly /fat and hot girls paths alone,if they're not for you then don't play them and stop being so toxic about them
Said all bro, the site is full of games without ntr and when launches a quality that has good ntr the guy comes to do mimimi

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
Loved the first game. Part two could be great but I really wish the foot fetish stuff was optional instead of how it's in your face almost with every sex scene. It's not my thing and I imagine others feel the same. Guess it's still worth playing but key mashing to get past the foot shit is annoying. Having a choice like in the original would've been better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a version 0.9 for Mac, or did I miss a post about it? Thanks for any info.
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
But Eugene and Nadia have finally met?
Eugene has no idea where Nadia is, since she was put in witness protection. I assume at this point, he expects he'll probably never see her again, which is why he so far hasn't made any mention of her. After 19 years apart, there's no guarantee that they would get together again anyway? His main reason for seeing her again, would be to finally meet up with his daughter Ellie. My guess is this will happen when Riley returns home from visiting Nadia. She'll probably bump into Eugene, and he'll find out where Nadia and Ellie are from her.

Until that happens, Eugene will most likely continue renewing his relationship with Wendy and finding some way to get Akasha released from prison

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Eugene has no idea where Nadia is, since she was put in witness protection. I assume at this point, he expects he'll probably never see her again, which is why he so far hasn't made any mention of her. After 19 years apart, there's no guarantee that they would get together again anyway? His main reason for seeing her again, would be to finally meet up with his daughter Ellie. My guess is this will happen when Riley returns home from visiting Nadia. She'll probably bump into Eugene, and he'll find out where Nadia and Ellie are from her.
Ok, so for the moment no sharing/cuckold action then :)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Ok, so for the moment no sharing/cuckold action then :)
At this stage, it's not clear whether they feel the same way about each other. Because so far Nadia hasn't thought about Eugene, and he hasn't thought about her. I expect after a while, they both just moved on, because they never expected to meet up again, or considered it unlikely. But we know they will meet up again eventually, and since they share a daughter, they have a good reason to resurrect their relationship, at least in some capacity.

So maybe they will end up together again? But this time the cucking will happen ( if it does), because Nadia is already involved with other people. So I don't think it's likely to be the same as it was in Part 2, where she was basically just cheating on him. Maybe as they're starting to renew their relationship, Eugene will become aware that Nadia is already involved with other people, and this will make him jealous, realising he's no longer the main man in her life. I don't think the NTR will be the same, and it certainly won't be as brutal, because both him and Nadia have changed so much, and Nadia in particular is likely to feel that she owes Eugene big time.

For most of Part 1, Eugene was pretty much a loser. So the game had a very different dynamic to Part 2. At the end of Part 1 though, Eugene did a very noble thing, by sacrificing himself to protect Nadia. So in that moment, he went from zero to hero, and it's much harder now to justify him being cucked, even if he's sometimes very submissive and seems to get turned on by it. During most of Part 1, I didn't care about Eugene, but now I do, because when it really mattered he proved that he was a real man.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes