cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mac version update please
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
anyone knows what happened to the Girlfriend's mom? is she ever coming back ? we had dope scenes and decisions from her in the first game

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
anyone knows what happened to the Girlfriend's mom? is she ever coming back ? we had dope scenes and decisions from her in the first game
She returned to her home in Europe. Bearing in mind, it's been 19 years and she'd be about 60 now. I don't think she's going to be returning. In any case, she wouldn't know where Nadia was living. Nadia wasn't allowed to tell anybody where they got moved to.

Reactions: Jammy Yupyup

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
I'm enjoying this game, but I'm wondering why I can't choose any corruption options anymore?? I'm at -4 corruption? And I really want to start choosing more corruption options, but every time I'm able to it's blacked/ greyed out so I can't choose it. What gives??

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
She returned to her home in Europe. Bearing in mind, it's been 19 years and she'd be about 60 now. I don't think she's going to be returning. In any case, she wouldn't know where Nadia was living. Nadia wasn't allowed to tell anybody where they got moved to.
I'm sure most wouldn't mind to some degree lol. We need some games with decent looking mature women :giggle:

Reactions: Cedrog

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'm sure most wouldn't mind to some degree lol. We need some games with decent looking mature women :giggle:
It certainly wouldn't bother me. As a mature woman myself, I didn't suddenly lose interest in sex or stop pursuing it, just because I turned 40 or 50. The standard implication that that happens all the time, is just ludicrous. Yeah, when women go through the menopause, a lot of them lose interest in sex, but many don't, and can have healthy libidos well into their 60s.

But I just don't think Nadia's mother is going to return. It's unlikely that she knows where Nadia is, bearing in mind she didn't even let her best friend Riley know, where they'd been relocated to. And Nadia and her Mother were not that close anyway.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
It certainly wouldn't bother me. As a mature woman myself, I didn't suddenly lose interest in sex or stop pursuing it, just because I turned 40 or 50. The standard implication that that happens all the time, is just ludicrous. Yeah, when women go through the menopause, a lot of them lose interest in sex, but many don't, and can have healthy libidos well into their 60s.

But I just don't think Nadia's mother is going to return. It's unlikely that she knows where Nadia is, bearing in mind she didn't even let her best friend Riley know, where they'd been relocated to. And Nadia and her Mother were not that close anyway.
That makes sense. Thank you for your response. I think there are lots of mature women that are not only sexy, but still enjoy sex as well. Some of them looks a lot better than some of the younger women I know.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PandorasBox2-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: thedominator089

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm enjoying this game, but I'm wondering why I can't choose any corruption options anymore?? I'm at -4 corruption? And I really want to start choosing more corruption options, but every time I'm able to it's blacked/ greyed out so I can't choose it. What gives??
This is a semi kinetic novel with 2 routes for each protagonist, you either go full corruption or the other way with much less content

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Lmfao what a hypocritical kunt, Oh I am going to do this because he got head in a bathroom, about the same time as I fcked my ex, and a stranger at a bar and another...this is pathetic...but this is a GOLDEN opportunity...in an OPEN RELATIONSHIP.
They keep saying that but I do not think they understand what those words MEAN.
THEN she very literally becomes a cum-guzzling whore, while her "bitch" for lack of a better word, still worships her feet, yeah fck this shit.
Not sure why you're surprised. This game, like the first and most of the games in the genre are about whore/slut women and cuck men. It appeals to those who like ti imagine they are every gun in the game EXCEPT the supposed 'main male MC' or else those who do like the cuck mentality.

It's a genre thing, only ever play these games to just watch the women fuck every guy around, often mindlessly or they have the IQ of a rock, zero understanding how choices have caues or other irrational stuff.

Reactions: kaze32
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes