slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
If you wish to start with the default settings you only need to delete the persistent file (C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent). In any case, the default settings are as follow:

Code:
$ mp.lilly_impregnated = True
$ mp.mia_creampie = 1
$ mp.wendy_creampie = 1
$ mp.gf_creampie = 5
$ mp.lesbian = 11
$ mp.day45_bill_gf_bf_threesome = True
$ mp.day28_mike_sex = True
$ mp.day25_gloryhole = True
$ mp.day23_sleep_john = True
$ mp.day23_john_cum_inside = True
$ mp.day46_miguel_gf_sex = True
$ mp.day53_trevor_gf = True
$ mp.day53_bea_breasts = True
Those are the choices that will matter later on so rewrite them with the console to your liking. The default choices as well as your choices from PB1 won't matter at the moment unless you decide to make Ellie the "daughter" of the main characters of course.

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Wow the younger one is hotter than Nadia! Wonder who the neighbor will like better - mom or daughter?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I absolutely Fucking loved the first one in this series ...the writing the story the graphics well all Beautiful if you have not tried it you should ....if part 2 is half as good as the first it will be well worth checking out .......WELL DONE !!!!

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is Scarlet Akasha 2.0 in the making? She really is attractive, but turning her face into a pincushion kinda detracts from that.

That being said I'm sure Pandora's Box 2 will be great.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You can continue the story from the lilly ending or not ?
Same question. Lilly ending was the BEST among all other endings here. I had to stomach having a full submission route for BF so I can impregnate Lilly, which I did not expect was really amazing having her ending.

Reactions: ShangTsung

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
The game is not detecting my old saves from the previous game.. what can i do? Is there maybe a fix for this?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The game is not detecting my old saves from the previous game.. what can i do? Is there maybe a fix for this?
Find the folder persistent under C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Roaming\RenPy. There should be a file named PandoraBox in there. If that's not the case, you'll need to load the 1st game again and save when prompted to do so (at the end).

Reactions: Tupã_ and JoSolo

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The characters are good for a zombie game, sorry man, bring a great new game, but bring characters practically all cost, what is the idea of that? Nothing against tattoos or nicks, nor NTR, but getting those horrible scars on the bodies was horrible, I want to distance myself from this ... Life needs moments of pleasure, not panic syndrome, this damn worldwide virus is enough. :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Dude looks like the character Hoggle from the 1986 movie The Labyrinth, that starred Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie :ROFLMAO:
Lol. I just re-watched the film yesterday and today I stumble over your post.
Damn, growing up I totally had the hots for teenage Connelly, now I have the hots for the adult version. ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so far scanning whole folder with mbam and cis no malware, spybot is going on.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes