wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Is Bill in this sequel or is their any chance that Bill will make an appearance? Or is there a manipulative Bill type of character in this game as he was my favorite in the prequel.

Thanks

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I just finished the prequel yesterday and it was awesome. Bill was my favorite character as he was the coolest unabashed scumbag in the VN. I hope the new scumbag in the VN is just as cool and scummy.
As far as I am aware there's no real scumbag in the sequel. Everyone involved is pretty open about what they want and give in return. You'll get locked out of content if you say 'no' too often. It's a pretty linear experience, sadly.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
As far as I am aware there's no real scumbag in the sequel. Everyone involved is pretty open about what they want and give in return. You'll get locked out of content if you say 'no' too often. It's a pretty linear experience, sadly.
I just started it and so far Tucker and the neighbor are competing nicely but no where near as cool as Bill. Bill was like a stock broker, smiled in her face while at the same time was balls deep in her ass. :devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
neighbor larry is, he just wants to get to pants of mc and her roomie/mother.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
cool? well......................................
scummy? you can bet your ass on it.
Scarlet is cool as hell that is one manipulative chick! She may be up to Bills level in the manipulative corruption path. She is just friggin awesome.

Then you have Larry who is just over the top ridiculous lmao, he's the type of guy who you should check your wallet when you walk passed him on the street. :ROFLMAO: Definity not cool but what an awesome manipulative jerk.

Eugene thread is by far the weakest but I'm hoping Bill and Vivi have a surprise or two for him, or Eugen and Viv has asurprise or two for Bill.:cool:

Loving this game thanks for the heads up on it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with default values eugene has rejected all sexscenes besides shower sex with other prisoner and sex with call girl.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes