Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Is it still true that your choices from the first game don't actually effect the second?
They don't appear to.

Whatever happens (whatever relationship status you end the game with) in the finale of part 1 is irrelevant, as Eugene always ends up in prison, Nadia learns she is pregnant (99% Eugene is the father, dev never confirmed), she has a daughter that Eugene knows nothing about. Nadia moves away and raises Ellie on her own (she never remarried or had a new boyfriend in the mean time), and the two have been living together on their own ever since. Nothing you do in part 1 affects the start (and the time in between the two games) of part 2.

Maybe there might be some dialogue differences once the actual reunion happens, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: Remarius

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
But because Ellie can't use contraception and Larry doesn't use condoms, Ellie should already be pregnant.
Where did you get this from? There is a scene clearly showing Ellie taking the morning-after pill after one of her escapades with Larry. Ellie isn't on any active birth control, she only takes something after having sex with Larry. But it is looking like, soon enough, Ellie won't care about that anymore and just let Larry knock her up.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I am also interested in the future relationship between Ellie and Teresa - also a smart girl. In gym class, I chose to help Teresa with warm-up. And Scarlet is jealous of Ellie for Theresa.

But because Ellie can't use contraception and Larry doesn't use condoms, Ellie should already be pregnant. And before Larry asked Ellie to invite Scarlet. Ellie must put Scarlet in Larry's hands.
Larry never got off the ground in my current play through, I shut him down completely.
Though, I missed the part where Ellie couldn't use contraception. All that means is she should be using condoms, she's a smart girl and I feel she would have insisted. She has made it clear she doesn't want to be pregnant.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Is it still true that your choices from the first game don't actually effect the second?
They affect what choices you can make in the second. Basically, if you're as pure as you can be, Nadia can't really choose to sleep with randoms for the most part, like she's cleaning up her act. If you played her loose, she can be a super slut and might have to choose sleeping with a random.

So it does in some ways, but not in others.

Reactions: Remarius

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Nadia did not even try send a photo of Ellie to Eugene while he was in prison and not send him letters about daughter. Strong probability ерфе Ellie isn't Eugenie's daughter.
No everything points to Ellie being Eugene's daughter, the whole basis of the story is it's mother/father/daughter. I have little to no doubt that Ellie is Eugene's daughter.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Where did you get this from? There is a scene clearly showing Ellie taking the morning-after pill after one of her escapades with Larry. Ellie isn't on any active birth control, she only takes something after having sex with Larry. But it is looking like, soon enough, Ellie won't care about that anymore and just let Larry knock her up.
Amoxycillin - is antibiotic. This is not morning after pills. And she took this pill only once from Nadia. But Antibiotic will not help Ellie from pregnancy and, most likely, Nadia take regular contraceptive pills - not morning after pills. When Ellie have last time sex with Larry (Dev. show us Ellie heavily pregnant) she is not taking any pills after that.

Last edited:

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
No everything points to Ellie being Eugene's daughter, the whole basis of the story is it's mother/father/daughter. I have little to no doubt that Ellie is Eugene's daughter.
But i doubt very much. Many events of the PB 1 indicate that Eugene may not be Ellie's father. Eugene should require genetic expertise.

Last edited:

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Larry never got off the ground in my current play through, I shut him down completely.
Though, I missed the part where Ellie couldn't use contraception. All that means is she should be using condoms, she's a smart girl and I feel she would have insisted. She has made it clear she doesn't want to be pregnant.
In sexual relations, Ellie is very inexperienced, she didn't insist on partner using condom. And Larry doesn't use condoms. Ellie doesn't want to be pregnant, but in reality, after such sex with Larry many times, she would, very likely, be pregnant. And Dev. show us Ellie heavily pregnant - it would be right if after this she would become pregnant.

Last edited:

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
In sexual relations, Ellie is very inexperienced, she didn't insist on partner using condom. And Larry doesn't use condoms. Ellie doesn't want to be pregnant, but in reality, after such sex with Larry many times, she would, very likely, be pregnant. And Dev. show us Ellie heavily pregnant - it would be right if after this she would become pregnant.
Meh, he's a dumb ass anyway to try to get her pregnant, first Nadia would end his life, second his well off ass would be on the hook for child support. Not to mention if Eugene shows back up in the picture...

He's the only one she is fucking right now, except the one time with his dad, who pulled out. (not in my game though, I shut that scum sucking pig down). I find it hard to think Ellie would do anything for him after catching him peeking at her mom and jerking his dick, so I avoided him.

I find it hard to believe she didn't feel him cum inside her or figure it out later when she went to clean up.

The Dev already showed a pic of her pregnant.

But i doubt very much. Many events of the PB 1 indicate that Eugene may not be Ellie's father. Eugene should require genetic expertise.
This is not the case with a lot of the endings. I'll say it again, this is a story about a father/mother/daughter.
While I can see a slim possibility she is someone else's child. I firmly believe the intent is she is Eugene's daughter.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 32 Votes