Others Completed Panic Diet!! [Final] [Panic OK]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This game is annoyingly unfair. There are plenty of times where you are forced to eat candy due to the placement. Sometimes the game just doesn't spawn vegetables for awhile and you lose. I was hoping her bottom would start to fall off as she lost weight, but no dice.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
This game is annoyingly unfair. There are plenty of times where you are forced to eat candy due to the placement. Sometimes the game just doesn't spawn vegetables for awhile and you lose. I was hoping her bottom would start to fall off as she lost weight, but no dice.
haha that would actually be amazing xD, I do wonder how far have people managed to get in the game, personally around somewhere in the 70-75kg range I think is my best, not 100% sure though

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've gotten down to just under 60kg... then the donut thing happens. For the first few runs I don't recommend saving the coins. You need to learn the patterns of the different enemies, so you can get better at avoiding them. Once you are better and have also learned the timing of the jumps, it get's more feasible to save a coin for hail mary emergencies in the stamina droughts.

The balancing (RNG) is still shit.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I do wonder how low can you go, I mean with how lazy the RNG implementation is, I wouldn't even surprised if you technically could get to negative weight xD, though good luck actually surviving that long :p

Also could do with an explanation of what the effects you can get from the coin machines even is, kinda hard to figure out in the mess of it all from just one word, what I think I got to would be:
Scammed?: Nothing
Refresh: Refill stamina
Endurance: More max Stamina
Calorie Burn: Weight goes down faster

Would love to know if you agree or disagree with that. Also no idea if you can actually manipulate what you get, since its seem to be a rotating item in the speechbubble, or if that is another thing that is just fully RNG(I suspect the latter though)

Honesty if just the game could be opened up with just a few tweaks mainly to the RNG, it could be a fun little timewaster, but yeah since it is just a single exe file, probably not much hope of editing it

Reactions: Hajtand

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
game is hard af relentlessly difficult with the randomness and 9/10 you get into a situation where you cannot avoid the candy...

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I do wonder how low can you go, I mean with how lazy the RNG implementation is, I wouldn't even surprised if you technically could get to negative weight xD, though good luck actually surviving that long :p

Also could do with an explanation of what the effects you can get from the coin machines even is, kinda hard to figure out in the mess of it all from just one word, what I think I got to would be:
Scammed?: Nothing
Refresh: Refill stamina
Endurance: More max Stamina
Calorie Burn: Weight goes down faster

Would love to know if you agree or disagree with that. Also no idea if you can actually manipulate what you get, since its seem to be a rotating item in the speechbubble, or if that is another thing that is just fully RNG(I suspect the latter though)

Honesty if just the game could be opened up with just a few tweaks mainly to the RNG, it could be a fun little timewaster, but yeah since it is just a single exe file, probably not much hope of editing it
The calorie burn rarely showed up for me yesterday. When I played for around half an hour. I thought it was just a fixed amount of calories burned. I'm really in doubt about that one and you likely right.

Regarding the shop. I do think there's a likelyhood of it being tied very minutely with your distance/frames in an RNG circus of a formula. The icons goes by too fast for the player to make an informed decision. Making it pretty much all the same for them as the game is now.

A mod/some balancing would be interesting but probably not worth the hassle.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So, putting the game aside, the best way to lose weight is to actually starve oneself for a week or two, following it up with small meals and continuing on with starvation again, until desired weight is reached. You would only live a few days without water (so keep yourself topped off on that), but you can go on for months with little to no food intake. Exercising burns fat in favor of building muscle... you dont actually lose weight that way (wow, what a surprise!).

Lost 33.5kg back in the day using this method. It works, though a fair amount of strong will is involved in this. You might just yoyo, after youve finished losing weight, if youre not strong willed... you have been warned.

Last edited:

TheLastHeroStanding

Jan 18, 2021
Why is it here? This is not even an H. I have watch the gameplay of this video just a couple of days ago because I saw it in steam and it seem interesting to play. So thx for uploading because instead of buying it I can just download it here.

This is the gameplay I'm talking about.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Trojan detected in the zip file from Microsoft Defender

how ?

if i were u i would be ashamed.

read more. learn more. delete that garbage. its not helping u.

it is Confusing u and others.

google for virus total. start using that. as alternative(for real time protection), go for malwarebytes.

otherwise shush.....

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
how ?

if i were u i would be ashamed.

read more. learn more. delete that garbage. its not helping u.

it is Confusing u and others.

google for virus total. start using that. as alternative(for real time protection), go for malwarebytes.

otherwise shush.....
I used the same exact anti virus as them and tried multiple times scanning it various times. Nothing was detected, scanned the zip with virus total same thing...

Granted i downloaded off of Workupload but still he is just being paranoid over a false positive and that is no way to live your life man... :KEK:

• Haha

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I used the same exact anti virus as them and tried multiple times scanning it various times. Nothing was detected, scanned the zip with virus total same thing...

Granted i downloaded off of Workupload but still he is just being paranoid over a false positive and that is no way to live your life man... :KEK:
Being paranoid over such thing is normal thing. I don't blame him.

Such thing is learned over time, through trial and error.

There's plenty of older people who does not understand such thing, we cant laugh about that. Instead we do our best guiding them.

But as for younger audience, I strongly advice to read more about such things online and stop embracing yourself.

People forget where they are online sometimes.

• Angry
Jul 3, 2021
The reason the size may differ between sites is that the site may display the size as Megabytes (Linux uses this method) instead of Mebibytes (Windows uses this method). Megabytes will always display more than Mebibytes as it assumes 1 MiB equals 1.048576 MB (or 2^20). I know Pixeldrain uses Megabytes instead of Mebibytes. So I guess anon uses it as well.

What needs to happen is to have a checksum to ensure file integrity.

Currently as stands when I scanned the file(s):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If these can be confirmed as correct, I think people could rest a bit easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes