Others Completed Panic Diet!! [Final] [Panic OK]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
lol The "scat" scene is a low scat Japanese meme that lasts a whole four frames. As someone easily distracted by IBS commercials, this is YouTube kiddie corner garbage. "Brap" is usually Twitter artist lingo, and Twitter artists can make some amazing content, but this ain't it, chief.

notkepp

Jul 1, 2021
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME

I started it and it opened up an endless amount of tabs, resulting in my laptop crashing. Now it won't turn on. Fuck this.

Edit: at least my laptop turns on again but that was a scare I didn't need.

Last edited:

pussylover03

Oct 2, 2018
I managed to beat it with a screenshot to prove it as well. the weight needed to win is 40. cant say it was truly worth it, but eh whatever

Reactions: katmandomo

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I managed to beat it with a screenshot to prove it as well. the weight needed to win is 40. cant say it was truly worth it, but eh whatever
damn nice job, and well guess that answers my question from earlier, but damn that can't have been easy man xD

norogodod

Jun 3, 2018
I've put in way to much time in this and thought I've reached the end when hitting 45, but I can see now that it wasn't the case from the previous post.

For those who doesn't feel like the grind is worth the effort. I'll put the different CG endings depending on progress inside some spoilers.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
how do you even use the vendor? When I have cioins, I see it spinning, but I don't know what to do. I don't lose coins and don't get anything

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes