Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
So there's this text file in the game folder,
with a link to mega and a note that says : 1.04
I assume it's the translation patch for version 1.04 of the game?
Can anyone confirm, because I checked the translator on ULMF, and the link for the patch there mentioned nothing about any game version.
Also interested in what way can the patch be applied if I "Acquire" the 1.04 version from somewhere

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
I really hope someone translates their other games, they have a bunch on DLSite and this is the best thing I've played in a while

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
So there's this text file in the game folder,
with a link to mega and a note that says : 1.04
I assume it's the translation patch for version 1.04 of the game?
Can anyone confirm, because I checked the translator on ULMF, and the link for the patch there mentioned nothing about any game version.
Also interested in what way can the patch be applied if I "Acquire" the 1.04 version from somewhere
Did you ever figure this out dude? Sorry for giving you false hope with a reply.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I'm stuck in button game in android I don't know how to press those wall number showing moniter.
It's been long since I played, but in this section I think you just had to step onto those floor butttons fast enough and I think in correct order? I don't think you need to do anything with the monitor.

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, can you help me out as well? I did the Maid job as Rin, cleaned the Bathroom and as Izuyu I also cleaned the Bath, got the Screwdriver (dont know if this was the last) the last scene I got, which I can remember is the blue guy coming from behind and lifting you up

Yomasa

Jun 19, 2020
What do I do after getting the maid scene and cleaned the bath?

Edit:: Found the red switch I had to press as Izusu.

Last edited:

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
I cleared the game and unlock the recollection room, but there's still an unopenable vent in both Rin and Izuyu's side. How do I open it?

cris_negro

Sep 8, 2020
Hey, can anybody help me, i
just changed my clothes and got the old key, but I don't know where to go now, I try to lower the red lever but the monster is always there waiting

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes