• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Exakki

Jun 8, 2017
After you clean the room as a maid with Rin what happens? I'm stuck...
I thought I needed the rag to clean the bath, but I don't know what to do.

Edit: Nvm I figured it out

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game,where is the good end in the recollection room and also how will I make rin and izuya be naked

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Did anyone else get to the crane part of the game? How do you get past it? For whatever reason, I can't move the crane no matter I press so all I can catch are ghosts.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Only mouse support? Not fap-friendly...
I use keyboard controls and it works. The game just recommends mouse and some parts of the game only work when you use the mouse (the crane game).

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This game is pretty good. The puzzles are explained beforehand and where to go and when to switch between characters are pretty intuitive. Only a few points in the game where a pointer would have been appreciated. The CG gallery is great, though I tried to do a pure run and wound up with half the animations locked(you have to get caught and see the animation, then it unlocks in the gallery). All the animations are repeatable, I still have to get the bad endings. For those asking, the gallery is unlocked once you beat the game and can be visited at any point in time after that. Game is short(around an hour for a full playthrough, still half the scenes left till 100% completion), but fun. The puzzles aren't a chore and there is no padding the game length with useless content.

Reactions: Beggarman

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
really nice game and the chars where sexy as hell rin is my favorite however it whas like they where only wearing huge sweaters and no underwear

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
so spoiler:: im stuck at the maid section and feel like its impassable due to how half the stains that appear are simply not able to be interacted with and as a result have now failed a total of five times. anyone happen to have a save file just after this section, im really fucking enjoying the game and dont want one section to stop my progress just because ive got a shit laptop

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
count the letters of every word each line and there is the code
Alternatively you could just read the readme included with the game that tells you what the answers to the puzzles :) It is your choice if you want to cheat or not. I would try and figure it out on your own but if you cant or dont' want to there is an easy out.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
so spoiler:: im stuck at the maid section and feel like its impassable due to how half the stains that appear are simply not able to be interacted with and as a result have now failed a total of five times. anyone happen to have a save file just after this section, im really fucking enjoying the game and dont want one section to stop my progress just because ive got a shit laptop
Even if you fail you can still continue. After your character gets raped by the phantom you receive an old key. Just exit the room, change your clothes and you are good to go.

Reactions: kilgorio
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes