3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Mega
Here is the link again, I just checked and it still works
You just download that and get the .swf you then get a flash projector either third party or from adobe and then you start it with that, you can check 1 or 2 pages back for how to get a flash projector
How can i use it on my android i try joiplay and swf apk seems wont work.

Reactions: JJ8 and dutch88k

Acel112

Jun 19, 2022
When I started a new game in this last version, as soon as I entered the office I already had a message from ram telling me to meet him, when I didn't meet anyone yet...
This "game" Is only worth for the scene animations. If this guy hadn't found PToon to draw and animate this would have been dead ages ago.

namisit

Oct 20, 2017
Hi guys.
Cant get assistant outfit and cant find in walkthrough how to get it. I am stuck where I hsve to say to boss in assistant outfit that I am slave after getting advice from Dalia.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
For anyone using the Public version: You can use base64 decode/encode and edit the save export data to cheat money, etc.

Aka645

Jun 14, 2017
Mega
This is version 38 hacked or whatever you wanna call it, cheats + gallery(no save)
Hi, thanks for this rare
But the question I play and got to the end already, and now when I have to find kelly in the boss's office, I do not see her there, but I see the daily scene with fucking tits.
I ran public 38 and everything is fine there, kelly is there,
Can you please help me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RED_1993
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes