Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
That's a bit of

Thats a bit of a place holder. Rex is being introduced into the game very shortly in a large capacity but there had been discussion of bringing another character back from the first game to continue the Rex story, however currently it seems that Casey will be able to invite Rex to vault and do sexy stuff. All of this is in the works and has been for a few years. Unfortunately, as good as the leave2gether games are they take a LONG time for any real progression as far as content updates are concerned.
Tyvm, how ever how about the talking to Lana part after catching Tuna and Dave? When I click on her the only chat option is "leave"..

Jul 26, 2023
In order to play as Lana u need to click on a bed buddy just when u wake up in morning as Casey, and there will be ur option. U can switch characters only in morning 08:00.
Cheers

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
In order to play as Lana u need to click on a bed buddy just when u wake up in morning as Casey, and there will be ur option. U can switch characters only in morning 08:00.
Cheers
Thats the issue. I cant do that, apparently because Lana Casey cant speak to Lana after catching Tuna and Dave. Dont know if it is because the girls has been evicted.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
dunno what's causing you trouble but it's definitively not that, all the landlord stuff is placeholder content atm
Thats weird. Every time I click Lana to speak to her, is the option to leave. And for what I can see in the walkthrough playing Lana is the way to go forward with the main story..

0xKnelt

Sep 12, 2022
I think all you'd need is dnSpy as for what to specifically to edit I've no clue
View attachment 2830961
spent 30 minutes casually comparing the 6.5 cracked Assembly-CSharp and 6.6 uncracked Assembly-CSharp but I've no idea what I'm doing
You also need a patreon account to extract "serverside" scripts to enable the new scenes.
Sadly I don't have one to crack this version

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
You also need a patreon account to extract "serverside" scripts to enable the new scenes.
Sadly I don't have one to crack this version
do you need to be subscribed to the creator you want to crack the game of? otherwise, there's a guy in a thread of another unity game i know of that could help

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Seriously 200 for joining the gym? How do you even make that kind of cash in this game??

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes