Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok dont know if this has been adressed. I managed to catch Tuna and Dave, I cleaned the vip room and finished my shift. I went home and Lana was sleeping, the next day I dont have an option to talk to her.
Where did I go wrong??
I dont know if this has anything to do with it. But before being able to talk to Lana the landlord evicted the girls.
If this is the case then how do you earn money so you dont get evicted??

Kindly help a fellow player out here..

Tagert

May 31, 2018
Ok dont know if this has been adressed. I managed to catch Tuna and Dave, I cleaned the vip room and finished my shift. I went home and Lana was sleeping, the next day I dont have an option to talk to her.
Where did I go wrong??
I dont know if this has anything to do with it. But before being able to talk to Lana the landlord evicted the girls.

It happens no matter what, it's a demo. Hope it helps. Is anyone willing to get the new patch so it can be cracked?

May 28, 2021
That's a bit of
Where did I go wrong??

Thats a bit of a place holder. Rex is being introduced into the game very shortly in a large capacity but there had been discussion of bringing another character back from the first game to continue the Rex story, however currently it seems that Casey will be able to invite Rex to vault and do sexy stuff. All of this is in the works and has been for a few years. Unfortunately, as good as the leave2gether games are they take a LONG time for any real progression as far as content updates are concerned.

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
This game would be great, if it didn't make you go to work 300 times for a new scene. They must think time spent playing = more content, but so often it takes hours to get anywhere in a game that doesn't have much to offer other than sex scenes. Great art though.

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes