May 28, 2021
megamonkey
No idea of the specifics, just going off of what was said in the thread. Pay dispute between cassies va and the dev team, and she left, like as said above.

I'm just worried that if she doesn't want to record anything else for them, are the team even allowed to keep what's already in the game? If they have to rerecord, then that's a tonne of stuff they need to redo.
Might explain the delays?
They have a new VA for her and are adding voice lines to the gym scenes with her. Just check Leave2gether Kemono. It's been pretty up to date recently. Nothing worth adding yet for f95 though.

Reactions: Latetoparty
May 28, 2021
how do i increase dave relation?
Drink with him and follow one of the chains of progression. Alternatively, If you are within the first +10 threshold needed to jack him off you can increase relationship by telling Dave when Arnie gropes her during work but this will damage her relationship with Arnie. I would suggest the easiest option which is at the end of her shift she she can have a drink at the bar ( Used to show Dave her "Extra care" initiative with Toby. But just her drinking and shaking her butt will improve her relationship with Dave once per ability to do so. I believe it needs to be on nights when Toby isn't there but regardless that's how its done.

Reactions: UEFADLOM

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019

replace "l2g_act2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll"

little bit tweaked the cracked version - added cheat hotkeys:
F1 "add Cash:200"
F2 "add Item:Snack:1", "add Item:Coffee:1", "add Item:Home Wine:1"
F3 "add Item:Spice (stock):1"
F4 "add Stat:Fitness:10:100"
F5 "add Stat: Drunk:1:100"
Link for the crack is dead can you repost it pls

nvm my bad did not notes that the game had been pre cracked