• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zrogir

Mar 4, 2022
How can one start the scene "find out that toby has a crush on casey"? So far I have followed the walkthrough i have 13 relations with toby , unlocked lana, and completed both the thusday free drinks and the spice guy scenes, but i seem unable to find toby on friday. I have tried to order drinks at every hour but toby doesn't apper, what i am missing?

Nevermind, by clicking on the empty table at the center i was able to start a coversation with toby.

Last edited:

Zrogir

Mar 4, 2022
"special care" never shows for me, i followed the path but i cant make it.
At the end of friday shift (after discovery the free drink option) you have to chose the option to drink and then go home, this should start the sequence for special care.

LowkeyIDK

Sep 22, 2018
how do u start daves sex scene already did all the requirements but the just talk dialogue doesn't pop up

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
Just repeating what manwithakeyboard said because it made my day.

Copy Assembly-CSharp.dll from cracked version (windows) and copy paste it into your version (mine was mac, worked perfectly). Contents>resources>data>managed

StAYFRosTY76

Apr 10, 2023
Any reason why the development so slow? I think the first act was finished in 5-6 years. It's been three years and don't feel like we are half way there in scenes and/or story. I see the patreon posts and the drawings,ideas ,but why are we getting only one with each update very 4-5 month.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Any reason why the development so slow? I think the first act was finished in 5-6 years. It's been three years and don't feel like we are half way there in scenes and/or story. I see the patreon posts and the drawings,ideas ,but why are we getting only one with each update very 4-5 month.
honestly i ask myself this , i feel like we barely scratch the story so far , well i don't know what the story is this time , first act was with loot of content , even re-worket , but this time i don't know what is happen i don't mid to wait 6 months for an update if the update will be huge

Direwolf99

Oct 8, 2017
I am having a problem with the "Jackie wants a placard" part of the game, when I go to the grocery store on Wednesday and click on the counter and then the security feed is displayed I can't get through the whole thing it seems to freeze up the game. Does anyone know what to do to get passed this?

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes