Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
so you are telling me that someone other than the devs would release a fake latest version with a paywall inside of the game? :p really?
I'm saying a game has to be financed in some way, unless you're some genius who can do every job alone. And usually, nobody comes in to help a project for free, or not for very long at the very least.
Now sure, the methods vary and pretending to release a version with all content accessible while it not being so is questionable at best.
But if you want an example of scammy attitude, you have devs posting vague promises and artworks on their Patreon but not putting out any new version of games for months or even years and still chasing in on people waiting for updates. Or you have devs promising the game will be for free and then stopping releasing free versions to make the game only avaliable for money after putting a huge cliffhanger that basically ruins your fun unless you pay.
I could go on, but I have better to do with my night.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
I get it, but still, going around implying devs are scammers with no reason or proof is a shitty attitude, please be mindfull of how you vent.
Also
View attachment 1493063
Trust me man. I loved the Act.1 of this game and had great respect for the developers of this game but with Act.2, they killed it for me. First off, It's crap gameplay and then to top it all off. they have started doing this shitty/crappy stuff. I spent hours playing their Act.2 only to find out that it was a censored version and had a paywall inside of it. Pissed me off completely! Now, I wouldn't want to pay them even a dime and would badmouth them to hell. :p lol
Imagine being in my place, then you will understand why I was saying all that I was saying. :)

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
I'm saying a game has to be financed in some way, unless you're some genius who can do every job alone. And usually, nobody comes in to help a project for free, or not for very long at the very least.
Now sure, the methods vary and pretending to release a version with all content accessible while it not being so is questionable at best.
But if you want an example of scammy attitude, you have devs posting vague promises and artworks on their Patreon but not putting out any new version of games for months or even years and still chasing in on people waiting for updates. Or you have devs promising the game will be for free and then stopping releasing free versions to make the game only avaliable for money after putting a huge cliffhanger that basically ruins your fun unless you pay.
I could go on, but I have better to do with my night.
well, that's not exactly scammy attitude. They are promising to release something but they haven't exactly given a date. just said they would, no lies there. :p
If someone is paying them to do something, if not delivered, the person can stop the payment anytime. The devs can be put on course if the payments stopped. You hold the strings, pull them.
Stopping to release free versions is also not as crappy coz well, it's in the future that the devs have done such a thing. They probably didn't realise at the time they started making the game on how much it was gonna cost in the future, so you can't really say that they promised you free games for life and they only gave you free games for 2 years. :p that's not fair!
But this case is completely different! The devs of this game are outright lying and making the public waste their time. this is much worse in my opinion. The worst so far.!

exsomon

May 11, 2020
This is not a version for patron 4.3.
I can't raise Vault's reputation above 20.
I can't start VAULT COMPETITION (Customer Satisfaction event)
it needs crack and some scenes are not playable, no boss sex scene game is stuck in toby handjob
wait for crack or just get 4.0 crack posted a few pages back so you only miss boss chat scene

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I don't know why, when i'm playing with my old save I have freeze screen for new scenes :/
Same here probably old save cracked 4.0 variables mess with uncracked 4.3 variables
no way to tell without a working 4.3 crack

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
so you are telling me that someone other than the devs is releasing these fake latest versions with a paywall inside of the game? :p really?
lol these devs have always been slow and a bit lazy
not the worst though, way more annoying/lazy and greedy ero/h game devs out there cough* cloud meadow cough excuse me I think got covid..

they wasted like what 1-2 yrs just redoing act 1 which ended kinda poorly imo

• Haha
Reactions: Lucky4U

arenazero

Dec 2, 2020
leave2gether patron 4.3

Win:
Apk:
Linux:
Mac:
leave2gether patron 4.3 Crack

This crack was a bit more complicated to make because the dev now imports the animations from its server.
But I was able to crack it. Enjoy :)

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016

This crack was a bit more complicated to make because the dev now imports the animations from its server.
Thanks!

How so, they are not in the game folder when we start playing?

Tobi-Hentai

Jul 13, 2017
lol these devs have always been slow and a bit lazy
not the worst though, way more annoying/lazy and greedy ero/h game devs out there cough* cloud meadow cough excuse me I think got covid..

they wasted like what 1-2 yrs just redoing act 1 which ended kinda poorly imo
He started the first game in 2015. If it wasn't for the dead of flash he probably would keep milking the first one

Dec 7, 2017

Any guide on how to do this simple process on Android, if you do it like you do it on PC by replacing the file inside the .apk using winRAR for example, the .apk won't install later on. Is there any tool to decompress and later recompress an .apk file?

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes