3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Always makes me giggle internally when immediately upon a game being updated someone just hops in with "Anyone got a save? :)"
Like.. bro.. this game has a gallery and cheats but beyond that a lot of games don't and none of these people even bother to play it first and figure that out.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Always makes me giggle internally when immediately upon a game being updated someone just hops in with "Anyone got a save? :)"
Like.. bro.. this game has a gallery and cheats but beyond that a lot of games don't and none of these people even bother to play it first and figure that out.
Makes you wonder if a CG website wouldn't fit them more than a gaming one.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Makes you wonder if a CG website wouldn't fit them more than a gaming one.
When I'm not particularly interested in a game but notice it has CGs I do the sensible thing and look on ex- or e-hentai.
They usually got the CGs and even sprite anims on there.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
didn't see Mac or Android Links, just @ me if they are here. And no I didn't look, there's a notification thingy that lets uploaders and modders know when someone reports that a game needs updating. So yes, we are worthy of the lazy bastards known as uploaders banner (it's a discord thing I've seen) or at least I am.
Why do you need these links? Swf files open on any device. Read the Internet.

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
"Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support."
Any chance for CG?

GRimmyGamezer

Jun 10, 2017
didn't see Mac or Android Links, just @ me if they are here. And no I didn't look, there's a notification thingy that lets uploaders and modders know when someone reports that a game needs updating. So yes, we are worthy of the lazy bastards known as uploaders banner (it's a discord thing I've seen) or at least I am.
use Elmedia player GO i use it to open swf files
link if you want to download it :

Reactions: Darkaura

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
What happened to her wardrobe? She had a lot of clothes to choose from in v28, but now it's just her regular outfit or nude. Do you have to unlock it now first?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018

The patreon itself has a little walkthrough for all the scenes so far.
Someone should update the OP to put this link on there and make sure to note that it is always current because the developer is the one writing it.
Edit: Contacted OP. That should make people stop asking for stuff.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Cause OP says there are links for those platforms specifically. Assumed special versions exist. I don't use either. I meant for me to update OP.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes