RPGM Panty Sniffa [v0.10] [Begul]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Shoutout to my boi P. Sniffa da legendary OG, the one and only MC. Li'l Sniff representing the Nine-Five Zone :KEK:

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
I just... i can't...

I just lost it at the name of this game that i just had to come in and say that i laughed out loud. Omg.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Sadly I rage quit, lol. While I actually like Eyes Never Lie, I hate the game play of this one so far. The speed of those adds even with save reload, I just couldn't do it without getting pissed off. I'm just not that kind of masochist, lol.

Aug 8, 2018
Sadly I rage quit, lol. While I actually like Eyes Never Lie, I hate the game play of this one so far. The speed of those adds even with save reload, I just couldn't do it without getting pissed off. I'm just not that kind of masochist, lol.
honestly use mtool and just noclip if its too hard, (that's what i did, i suck at those timing puzzles).

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is the stupid "dodge fast-moving enemies in RPGM" part gone now? I uninstalled after trying the game originally but would give it another go if the garbage is removed.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
uhh how did i get here?! damnit i blame google... welll i guess if this is your thing to quote a comercial i seen once sniff sniff hooray, as for me... well guess ill look at the comments here and there.

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Would any of our fine compressors happen to be interested in this one?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote