Unity Completed PaPaPub [v1.0.190222] [R'lyeh Game]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This looks strikingly familiar...
Just swap molesting girls for dismembering them.

Weird that they're able to be called , when already kind of exists. Definitely a slightly rebranded R'lyeh Game though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guy, is there uncensored patch existed ?
Previous page, but the link isn't loading for me. No idea where else you could find it. Once R'Lyeh got kicked of Steam they use a Chinese version of discord for things like that, then they changed their name (and now they seem to be dead).

Reactions: Jame8513

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
You can download the Uncensor Patch here:
MediaFire -
ZippyShare -

After downloading the Patch just unzip it and replace the files in the Sprite folder located here:
- PapaPub_Data\StreamingAssets\GameRes\Sprite
Thank you

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
There is dlc mentioned in a on Steam, but no sign of it yet.
this game has everything, just requires grinding and reloading on specific days when you have the required food, drink, facility, aphrodisiac.... 57 days in and got all girl story. all pregnant and 1 ending. requires several playthroughs to get all 6 endings... good luck with that without a guide... whoever was qouting DLC was pulling your leg. the entire game is there

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
this game has everything... ...whoever was qouting DLC was pulling your leg. the entire game is there
That post was made eight months ago, back then the dlc wasn't out. Looks like the actual Steam news post about it was removed when the developer got banned, but it was a preview of the dlc and the girls pregnant.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
R'lyeh's old site leads to place selling hospital beds now, and their newer TentacleGame page hasn't had any new posts for a while. Their latest game Ghost Land looks like PaPaPub but with graphic dismemberment instead of sex...

StringPuppet

Jan 28, 2020
Hello. ~I'm the developer of two games, papapub and loveshoot. I found that our game was cracked and logged on to your forum.
Can you help me to delete this?

It's not easy to Developing independent games, and we don't want to make this things bigger, just delete it and don't post them again. If you need , when the new products to come online, you can contact us for free key distribution. However, if we insist on not deleting it, we can only take the legal way to solve the problem
Thank you for your cooperation.~
Only 8 Endings Total ??

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
R'lyeh seem dead, the company they probably switched to TentacleGame maybe too. Can't see a second dlc happening.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes