Unity Completed PaPaPub [v1.0.190222] [R'lyeh Game]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there even a need to?
you can finish the whole game content even on your first playthrough without issues...
there is no other need to improve your Inns quality other than fufilling the girls minimum desires or earning more gold a day
the first can be achieved with loot from the 2nd or 3rd dungeon

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Saw this on dlsite it seems to have scenes not in the steam release if anyone got can they check.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...please tell me its the one,....no really is this the quest item you ppl are talking about?
It installed to the Steam version without a problem, except for changing the language (in the language settings pick the red option in the prompt to reboot the game into English). Not sure what it adds though maybe, someone further into the game can tell.
No sound huh? Or is that just me?
There should be sound, effects and music.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Art 5/10
Gameplay 3/10
Appreciate your upload, it was pretty fun along the way but in the end there wasn't much to enjoy.

(How do I post the link with the image at the same time :((?)
not complete , its missing endings and other events(that are not dlc)

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
managed to get the "Orc" ending but it wont show in gallery. have yandere nun ending as well but that one shows up. Nun's regular ending has no cg i think so it wont appear in gallery either even though i got it.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Finally managed to knock up all girls in one run but when i get to day 60 its stuck on market district background and a blank text box. Since the game isnt done im guessing this is just a bug they need to iron out.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Just confirmed. fifth girl ending either bugged or not done. abandoned everyone except her. TOOK FOREVER. Though "orc" *cough*catgirl*cough*, elf, and demon all have solo ends. Ill post a save file with all my stuff. Just rename the file to playerData9.json for it to work.

Slyle_

Sep 19, 2018
The art is pretty good.
A damn shame that the devs forced an opaque text box that blocks you from seeing the full image.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes