• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed PaPaPub [v1.0.190222] [R'lyeh Game]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
I don't think they exist; at least in this version. I unlocked all the scenes by editing the save files; the 5th scene on the first character didn't have a thumbnail and trying to play it just froze the game. Could be that I was missing something specific that the other scenes didn't need, and I did only try that one.
how to edit the file so the scenes will be unlock?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
When to the steam page and looked around and it seems the game is still in development and the last two scenes for the girls haven't been released yet. Also they have a update patch on steam that I have know idea what it does . The second link that mentions neeeding a password has a folder called dlc but when I use nothing seems to happen.

noremac7777

May 11, 2018
how to edit the file so the scenes will be unlock?
Edit "AllGirlFile.json" in PaPaPub\PapaPub_Data\StreamingAssets\PlayerSaveData\AllGirlData; there's a container array with an entry for each girl ("g01" through "g05") which has a sub-array of entries for the unlocked scenes.

I just copied & pasted one entry and changed the ID field to what I guessed would be the next scene. The file starts out with {"g01":[{"ID":"g0101" [LOADS OF STUFF]},{"ID":"g0102" [LOADS MORE STUFF]}. It's that second smaller set of curly braces you need to duplicate, separated by commas. So you'd change {"ID":"g0101"} to {"ID":"g0102"} for girl 1's second scene, which is already there. The game comes with most (all?) of girl 1's scenes unlocked so that should make it easier to figure out; the ID's the only part that needs to change. I'd link the file but I can't seem to add a json file (new member restriction?)

I could link the entire text of the file in a spoiler tag if you need it, though I don't know how to do those yet either.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
Edit "AllGirlFile.json" in PaPaPub\PapaPub_Data\StreamingAssets\PlayerSaveData\AllGirlData; there's a container array with an entry for each girl ("g01" through "g05") which has a sub-array of entries for the unlocked scenes.

I just copied & pasted one entry and changed the ID field to what I guessed would be the next scene. The file starts out with {"g01":[{"ID":"g0101" [LOADS OF STUFF]},{"ID":"g0102" [LOADS MORE STUFF]}. It's that second smaller set of curly braces you need to duplicate, separated by commas. So you'd change {"ID":"g0101"} to {"ID":"g0102"} for girl 1's second scene, which is already there. The game comes with most (all?) of girl 1's scenes unlocked so that should make it easier to figure out; the ID's the only part that needs to change. I'd link the file but I can't seem to add a json file (new member restriction?)

I could link the entire text of the file in a spoiler tag if you need it, though I don't know how to do those yet either.
thanks a lot. yes a link would be appreciated.

noremac7777

May 11, 2018
Ok; hopefully this works. Just paste this into that file and you'll have all 4 scenes unlocked for all 5 girls;

Edit: yay, successful spoiler tag. and it's the "AllGirlFile.json" file in PaPaPub\PapaPub_Data\StreamingAssets\PlayerSaveData\AllGirlData for anyone skim reading who can't look 2 posts up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
Ok; hopefully this works. Just paste this into that file and you'll have all 4 scenes unlocked for all 5 girls;

Edit: yay, successful spoiler tag. and it's the "AllGirlFile.json" file in PaPaPub\PapaPub_Data\StreamingAssets\PlayerSaveData\AllGirlData for anyone skim reading who can't look 2 posts up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it work. thanks

croPath

May 10, 2017
Does any1 know how many "extra" scenes there are in the game i only got the harem ending one so far.

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
Basically, Taiwanese is the official language of some areas/countries like Hong Kong, Singapore. Only the language which is used in mainland China is called Chinese.

Decades ago, people from mainland China also spoke Taiwanese, they were ruled by the Taiwanese Government.
thats complete false, please stop spreading misinformation, when CCP took over they did not invent a new language, there is 2 main language spoken in Taiwan, mandarin and Hokkien, the latter being a dialect used in southern China, both are spoken widely since before Taiwan was even a thing.

The official language in Hong Kong is Cantonese (again another Chinese dialect said in the canton/guangdong region of China), mandarin, and English (due to its colonial history)

same thing with Singapore, the only language spoken in Taiwan thats not spoken in the mainland is some small aboriginal language that even in Taiwan is known by maybe 1% of the population

Reactions: 1617854891

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
The art is honestly pretty boring. Everyone has the same path and thats it, none of which is imaginative. The gameplay isn't terrible but overall the quality of the game is lack luster.

zazaza123

Jun 1, 2017
...The second link that mentions neeeding a password has a folder called dlc but when I use nothing seems to happen.
I looked through posts for the game on steam site with googl.trans and got this:
There are 2 patches for the game:
- for the vanila game
- for the game with dlc
The only problem is Steam administration still didn't reply how they feel about this dlc. They didn't block nor aprove it. It just hang somewhere, where nobody can get it.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
CG rip here

I see some files like this one with the 5 characters' silhouettes and DLC with an unlocked padlock on them. I don't know what that means as I haven't played the game.
g0101_lock.png

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
thats complete false, please stop spreading misinformation, when CCP took over they did not invent a new language, there is 2 main language spoken in Taiwan, mandarin and Hokkien, the latter being a dialect used in southern China, both are spoken widely since before Taiwan was even a thing.

The official language in Hong Kong is Cantonese (again another Chinese dialect said in the canton/guangdong region of China), mandarin, and English (due to its colonial history)

same thing with Singapore, the only language spoken in Taiwan thats not spoken in the mainland is some small aboriginal language that even in Taiwan is known by maybe 1% of the population
My Mother-in-Law said that Mainlainders created the Chinese (Simplified) "alphabet" because they were too stupid and lazy to continue with the Traditional character set.

Also according to her...Most Taiwanese speak either Hokkien and Mandarin. However mostly Mandarin as it is more universally known worldwide, at least in Taipei. (Her and my father-in-law speak several different dialects, nearly fluently including several regional dialects) Outside of Taipei, you will see numerous other dialects.

Mostly because Taiwain was founded by a great number of people from different regions of Mainland China when the Communists took over and the people who supported the Chinese Royal Family ran for their lives.

diyuelian

Feb 26, 2019
Hello. ~I'm the developer of two games, papapub and loveshoot. I found that our game was cracked and logged on to your forum.
Can you help me to delete this?

It's not easy to Developing independent games, and we don't want to make this things bigger, just delete it and don't post them again. If you need , when the new products to come online, you can contact us for free key distribution. However, if we insist on not deleting it, we can only take the legal way to solve the problem
Thank you for your cooperation.~

croPath

May 10, 2017
Hello. ~I'm the developer of two games, papapub and loveshoot. I found that our game was cracked and logged on to your forum.
Can you help me to delete this?

It's not easy to Developing independent games, and we don't want to make this things bigger, just delete it and don't post them again. If you need , when the new products to come online, you can contact us for free key distribution. However, if we insist on not deleting it, we can only take the legal way to solve the problem
Thank you for your cooperation.~
obvious troll is obvious. And if they were the real deal they should be thanking sites like this for actually giving them a far larger audience then their overpriced half products would ever get.

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
Quick question, are there total of 4 scenes for each character which is 5 that is unlockable atm? Had 3rd run on this game with much cash and ingredients to mess around, tried doing nun only and rejecting the orc girl? Which made her always appear every single night which i abandoned them all, got a Nun ending which literally didn't have any scenes. Is this like this? Or am I missing something?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Quick question, are there total of 4 scenes for each character which is 5 that is unlockable atm? Had 3rd run on this game with much cash and ingredients to mess around, tried doing nun only and rejecting the orc girl? Which made her always appear every single night which i abandoned them all, got a Nun ending which literally didn't have any scenes. Is this like this? Or am I missing something?
The fifth scene hasn't been finished as the game is a work in progress although it might not get finished because game got banned from steam for review manipulation although the guy who banned it is known for unfairly banning anime sex games.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes