Unity Completed PaPaPub [v1.0.190222] [R'lyeh Game]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
Technically speaking, it's not the truth. There's another game iirc, Futa, that is still being developed and in the meantime sold on DLSite so I think yes, they allow this kind of "early access" things.
are you referring to Fuju-Hime/Futana-ring? The original release of the game contained a full story. The updates since then have been scene additions, gameplay updates, new story content via endings and events, as well as post-game content, and general quality of life improvements. It is true that the game is radically different from how it was on launch to now, but it was still released as a complete game. I can testify to this because I bought my copy from Fantia on release and have been coming back to it every now and then to replay the game and experience the new content.

Reactions: Roosta

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
One is proper and approved for use by the rightful government of China and the central party. The other is the tongue of traitorous dogs.
But still those 2 are China.. not only 1 and the other like if was another Country.. after all the ROC ruled the majority of the old-land today in hands of the PRC...

I recognize 2 Chinas.. not 1..

In the end, it's Chinese & English.. ok then.

Seems interesting this game.. i will see it later.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The proper answer to the language thing...is Chinese is Chinese.

Unless you are breaking it down into the bajillion different dialects and the 2 main "alphabets" Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified.

2 of the most common spoken dialects are Mandarin and Cantonese. (My wife is from Taiwan, and most of them speak Mandarin and write in Chinese Traditional)

Mainlanders write in Chinese Simplified. You will find them speaking mostly Mandarin and Cantonese on the Mainland. There are a crapton more dialects spoken, and even more regional dialects, however mostly you will ever hear is Mandarin and Cantonese. (Most of the old Chinese Martial Arts movies were done in Cantonese if I recall)

Reactions: manaya15 and dd777

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
The classic pretty blonde big breasts elf. Never get old.

I might give it a try. Hoping the english is ok enough.

Reactions: xort

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
What's the Difference between the 2 Chinese Languajes? (the other so called "Taiwanese" when it's Chinese with X thing)
The Taiwanese verison is the older version, the words are more detailed and harder to write. Whereas the Mainland Chinese is less detailed and easier to write. The Mainland Chinese verison was created to make learning Chinese easier and also easier to write since it takes less strokes to complete the word.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
The Taiwanese verison is the older version, the words are more detailed and harder to write. Whereas the Mainland Chinese is less detailed and easier to write. The Mainland Chinese verison was created to make learning Chinese easier and also easier to write since it takes less strokes to complete the word.
ahh now i get it, that makes more sense. Arigato!

Oct 17, 2017
It's a machine translation, or it's so subpar it might as well be.

Gameplay wise, the game is essentially Welcome to the Adventurers' Inn. You go to towns, pay for mercenaries that autofight for you in battles that are basically a statcheck (You must have this much total combat power to proceed). You get drops from the dungeons that you use to give a 3 day stat boost to a stat of your pub (Facility i.e. Decor, Food, Wine) and if you get those stats above a certain value, then maybe one of the girls will stay a night at the inn where you can drug her using some of the drops from the dungeons. The girls appearing appears to be...inconsistent, as in you can far exceed the required stat and yet she doesn't appear at all, and only one can show up per night. I'm not entirely sure whether or not girls showing up requires you to clear certain floors in dungeons or just clear any dungeon, but girls tended to not show up at all until dungeon statchecks were passed. The use of the drugs appears to be odd as well, since you can choose the "sleeping pills" option yet the scene will show the girl completely awake and aware.

Honestly, not really worth the time. I can see why the game is listed as being in early access; essentially machine translated English, sounds looping when they shouldn't, images not lining up with what can be inferred from the Engrish, the music resetting after every menu option. Needs a bit more polish, and even then it's pretty much just a copy of another game that came before it with less sprite art.
Which game if its better than this i might wanna try

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
Which game if its better than this i might wanna try
Welcome to the Adventurers' Inn, though I can't link to it. But as far as I know, there's no translation whatsoever, not even machine translation. Wouldn't say it's better necessarily; just more or less the same thing.

xue123

May 18, 2017
Basically, Taiwanese is the official language of some areas/countries like Hong Kong, Singapore. Only the language which is used in mainland China is called Chinese.

Decades ago, people from mainland China also spoke Taiwanese, they were ruled by the Taiwanese Government.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The management aspect is minimal in this game... the "rpg" non existant.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
It's a machine translation, or it's so subpar it might as well be.

Gameplay wise, the game is essentially Welcome to the Adventurers' Inn. You go to towns, pay for mercenaries that autofight for you in battles that are basically a statcheck (You must have this much total combat power to proceed). You get drops from the dungeons that you use to give a 3 day stat boost to a stat of your pub (Facility i.e. Decor, Food, Wine) and if you get those stats above a certain value, then maybe one of the girls will stay a night at the inn where you can drug her using some of the drops from the dungeons. The girls appearing appears to be...inconsistent, as in you can far exceed the required stat and yet she doesn't appear at all, and only one can show up per night. I'm not entirely sure whether or not girls showing up requires you to clear certain floors in dungeons or just clear any dungeon, but girls tended to not show up at all until dungeon statchecks were passed. The use of the drugs appears to be odd as well, since you can choose the "sleeping pills" option yet the scene will show the girl completely awake and aware.

Honestly, not really worth the time. I can see why the game is listed as being in early access; essentially machine translated English, sounds looping when they shouldn't, images not lining up with what can be inferred from the Engrish, the music resetting after every menu option. Needs a bit more polish, and even then it's pretty much just a copy of another game that came before it with less sprite art.
You've got a few misunderstandings here due to the bad translation. Like people have mentioned, there's very little tutorialling about how things work and poor translation makes the game a bit difficult to understand. I don't personally get it at all yet, but something I have noticed is that the options for women are NOT choosing scenes. They're choosing which item you will use on the woman that night. You might have noticed 4 items that are never used in decorations (giant's sweat, glamorous potion, nightmare powder, and that one other one I forget). These items are consumed when you choose one of the night options.

I haven't experimented enough to confirm this part, but it seems like, instead of leading to different scenes, these increment the girls stats in different ways. You'll notice that eventually girls will cease to come back to your inn. That seems to me to be because you used low quality items and they grew suspicious of you and stopped showing up. I'm still experimenting with only using higher quality items and occasionally letting girls go without molestation, but the slight RNG nature of things means it's hard to know exactly what effects I'm having.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
It says pregnancy, but is there actual pregnancy in this game?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
are you referring to Fuju-Hime/Futana-ring? The original release of the game contained a full story. The updates since then have been scene additions, gameplay updates, new story content via endings and events, as well as post-game content, and general quality of life improvements. It is true that the game is radically different from how it was on launch to now, but it was still released as a complete game. I can testify to this because I bought my copy from Fantia on release and have been coming back to it every now and then to replay the game and experience the new content.
Nope, another futa game. Side-scroller which right now I don't remember the name, but we have another title from the same dev here.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes