Unity Completed PaPaPub [v1.0.190222] [R'lyeh Game]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
You've got a few misunderstandings here due to the bad translation. Like people have mentioned, there's very little tutorialling about how things work and poor translation makes the game a bit difficult to understand. I don't personally get it at all yet, but something I have noticed is that the options for women are NOT choosing scenes. They're choosing which item you will use on the woman that night. You might have noticed 4 items that are never used in decorations (giant's sweat, glamorous potion, nightmare powder, and that one other one I forget). These items are consumed when you choose one of the night options.

I haven't experimented enough to confirm this part, but it seems like, instead of leading to different scenes, these increment the girls stats in different ways. You'll notice that eventually girls will cease to come back to your inn. That seems to me to be because you used low quality items and they grew suspicious of you and stopped showing up. I'm still experimenting with only using higher quality items and occasionally letting girls go without molestation, but the slight RNG nature of things means it's hard to know exactly what effects I'm having.
I have no idea how the game handles things behind the scenes, but I'm quite aware that four of the dungeon drops were solely the items you use at night. It just seems a bit odd that when you select nothing but sleeping pills after one or two encounters you get scenes that suggest you gave the girl an aphrodisiac instead.

As for the girls returning, the priestess and the one with the ears tended to show up after I had cleared a new floor in a dungeon, whereas after an early introduction to the elf and a period of non-appearance, the elf just started showing up every single night no matter what I did during the day or what I did to her at night. All I know for certain is that there is definitely an element of RNG in play but I wasn't interested enough to delve further.

cedriv

Oct 10, 2018
Can we expect an english translation for this one? thanks in advance for your answers, cheers!

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
One day I pray we get a Machine Translated Prefix for titles to save us the time when going into these threads.

croPath

May 10, 2017
can any1 actually get he last two scenes for each girl i got all the stat requirements for it and i beat all the dungeons/floors but nothings happening

l10031620

Jun 19, 2018
im sorry,wtf is taiwanese?there are just simplified and traditional chinese,and both are chinese

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Had me at the male protag and pregancy tag as well... But now I read about DLC wall... Boo

Any chance DLC coming to here later :p

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
So far from reading here, I assume the big problem is the lack of proper tutorials, so we wouldn't know what and how to do in the game. Some kind of brief manual or exposition should be added (if any).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where do the saves go?
In YourName/AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany (if this is or the same as the Steam version), it might be hidden.

Edit - Ignore that noremac7777's right, the appdata folder is just logs by the looks of it (should have guess as it's Unity).

noremac7777

May 11, 2018
where do the saves go?
In the game directory; they're json files in a number of folders located at PaPaPub\PapaPub_Data\StreamingAssets\PlayerSaveData

Your inventory is an array in the applicable file under the PlayerDataModels folder; there's one other folder with separate individual save files but I think it's just for the data shown on the save/load screen. The rest of the files seem to hold wider save information (like which scenes have been unlocked I assume)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

noremac7777

May 11, 2018
Managed to get every scene bar the last two for each character, anybody know how to get those?
I don't think they exist; at least in this version. I unlocked all the scenes by editing the save files; the 5th scene on the first character didn't have a thumbnail and trying to play it just froze the game. Could be that I was missing something specific that the other scenes didn't need, and I did only try that one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Managed to get every scene bar the last two for each character, anybody know how to get those?
From previous comments it sounds like those scenes (and pregnancy) are from the unreleased dlc.
If the characters are taken from another game, does anyone know the sources for them then?
I don't think they're actually taken from another game, just very generic. There's a fair amount of big breasted blond nuns (and elves too) around for example.

croPath

May 10, 2017
So far from reading here, I assume the big problem is the lack of proper tutorials, so we wouldn't know what and how to do in the game. Some kind of brief manual or exposition should be added (if any).
why do you need a tutorial for a game thats basically 3 steps : 1. Buy mercs so you can do the dungeons 2. do the dungeons so you can get mats to upgrade the bar and drug girls and 3.open bar to get money (and girls) so you can do steps 1 an 2 again. I mean its come on if you can't even understand such an easy game why are you even trying to play it xD

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes