Unity Completed PaPaPub [v1.0.190222] [R'lyeh Game]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
The fifth scene hasn't been finished as the game is a work in progress although it might not get finished because game got banned from steam for review manipulation although the guy who banned it is known for unfairly banning anime sex games.
Figures why I couldn't access the steam page of papapub.

croPath

May 10, 2017
The fifth scene hasn't been finished as the game is a work in progress although it might not get finished because game got banned from steam for review manipulation although the guy who banned it is known for unfairly banning anime sex games.
they got caught giving away free keys for positive reviews like a lot of these chinease "devs"

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
they got caught giving away free keys for positive reviews like a lot of these chinease "devs"
They may be guilty of doing that but I would be a little skepitical of this since Jason the guy who banned it is known for baning anime games that fully meet requirements and coming up for reasons why they are banned.

Reactions: tsukiouji

croPath

May 10, 2017
They may be guilty of doing that but I would be a little skepitical of this since Jason the guy who banned it is known for baning anime games that fully meet requirements and coming up for reasons why they are banned.
thats incorrect i followed that situation and the reason he had been "banning " was because of essentially child like characters even if they did nothing sexual it was seen as too risky to keep childlike characters that were sexualy "suggestive" even if they allow +18 games there

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
thats incorrect i followed that situation and the reason he had been "banning " was because of essentially child like characters even if they did nothing sexual it was seen as too risky to keep childlike characters that were sexualy "suggestive" even if they allow +18 games there
I don't claim to to know everything about the situation and the games he banned and he may have been right to ban them but I just think it is weird that when a anime game gets banned he is always the one I hear that banned them.

Reactions: tsukiouji

Oh no Nep

Aug 26, 2018
Art 5/10
Gameplay 3/10
Appreciate your upload, it was pretty fun along the way but in the end there wasn't much to enjoy.

(How do I post the link with the image at the same time :((?)

Reactions: kirorolove

croPath

May 10, 2017
I don't claim to to know everything about the situation and the games he banned and he may have been right to ban them but I just think it is weird that when a anime game gets banned he is always the one I hear that banned them.
thats because he is Valve's product release manager as is the guy that makes the final decision on any games unless someone higher intervenes so pretty much every games anime or not being removed is his call in the end

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
thats because he is Valve's product release manager as is the guy that makes the final decision on any games unless someone higher intervenes so pretty much every games anime or not being removed is his call in the end
I understand but I just want to bring up one last thing about this game being banned that seemed weird the guy who made the game says he sent the dlc to steam by the 29th of last month but never heard anything back from them and then he gets banned. Like I said earlier it may mean nothing and he really was review manipulating.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So long story short, this game will never be completed now that happened this? I mean, they still have DLSite so they really shouldn't worry about that that much.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I understand but I just want to bring up one last thing about this game being banned that seemed weird the guy who made the game says he sent the dlc to steam by the 29th of last month but never heard anything back from them and then he gets banned. Like I said earlier it may mean nothing and he really was review manipulating.
There were some...odd things with the reviews, definitely. Of 23 reviews, 7 of them were from reviewers who had very small numbers of games and who only ever reviewed this game and the dev's other game. The reviews in question were all really short, often said the same thing or the variation of the same thing (Including one instance where one reviewer said the exact same thing about both games that another reviewer had said, just reversed), had comments disabled, and of those 7 reviews, 3 were on the 12th, 3 on the 21st, and 1 on the 13th, all in Feb. Also had minimal playtime in the games, but if he gives Steam keys to people who bought on another site, that wouldn't be strange in itself.

...And a check out of curiosity makes it even more hilariously obvious. Checked the reviews via a search for the community pages, as that's the only way to access them with the actual store pages removed, at least two reviews weren't showing up on PapaPub's page but are on the other game's page, so 9 suspect reviews, and of those 8 of the reviewers left the review for the other game on the same day they reviewed this game. And the other just had one review on the 12th, the other on the 13th.

Obviously all circumstantial, but the level of oddities had me laughing when I noticed the other day, and now I'm just in stitches, and that's without checking any other languages. Shame though, because the art's good enough that this might be an enjoyable if forgettable game if the English weren't so bad, and being removed from Steam, at the very least, lessens the tiny chance that it might get a better, or at least proofread, translation.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
There were some...odd things with the reviews, definitely. Of 23 reviews, 7 of them were from reviewers who had very small numbers of games and who only ever reviewed this game and the dev's other game. The reviews in question were all really short, often said the same thing or the variation of the same thing (Including one instance where one reviewer said the exact same thing about both games that another reviewer had said, just reversed), had comments disabled, and of those 7 reviews, 3 were on the 12th, 3 on the 21st, and 1 on the 13th, all in Feb. Also had minimal playtime in the games, but if he gives Steam keys to people who bought on another site, that wouldn't be strange in itself.

...And a check out of curiosity makes it even more hilariously obvious. Checked the reviews via a search for the community pages, as that's the only way to access them with the actual store pages removed, at least two reviews weren't showing up on PapaPub's page but are on the other game's page, so 9 suspect reviews, and of those 8 of the reviewers left the review for the other game on the same day they reviewed this game. And the other just had one review on the 12th, the other on the 13th.

Obviously all circumstantial, but the level of oddities had me laughing when I noticed the other day, and now I'm just in stitches, and that's without checking any other languages. Shame though, because the art's good enough that this might be an enjoyable if forgettable game if the English weren't so bad, and being removed from Steam, at the very least, lessens the tiny chance that it might get a better, or at least proofread, translation.
It is a shame that it got deleted but I tried contacting the developer through their website to see what would to dlc but so far nothing hopefully they will write back.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Developer updated there site saying to join QQ group or add to steam friends to get the dlc. Does anyone know what QQ group is?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
It's a bit like a Chinese discord app I think, the homepage is .
Do you have to have a phone to join because they left what I think is an id number for the group on QQ but I have no idea what to do with it?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Well, if anyone gets the DLC from the guy, if they post it here they'd be my hero.
From what I can get they are trying to create a new steam account page and put it on that page then contact them if you bought it on steam and I think they will give you a version with the dlc added but until that new page comes (which I think they say keeps getting declined by steam) no dlc.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes