Swapper69

Mar 22, 2020
Hey there, just to double check. Did you try using your grappling hook?
There's a symbol in the corner to give you a hint to use it, but I just realized you can't see it with the infra red glasses equipped.
Try turning off the glasses and then pressing 5 to equip the grappling hook.
I did not have the glasses on and moved my mouse around the screen but no icon popped up so it look like the screen froze

Swapper69

Mar 22, 2020
I did not have the glasses on and moved my mouse around the screen but no icon popped up so it look like the screen froze
but I will give it another time thx for telling me great games you have made loved orange and this game is great so far!♥

midnite2230

Dec 3, 2018
Ok loving the game!! just have one question though.

When I send the girls undercover I sometimes get a phone call to do lewd stuff with the gang members, but I only seem to be ever getting this call from Sam, how do I get Clover and Alex to do the same? Or have those scenes not been added to the game yet?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok loving the game!! just have one question though.

When I send the girls undercover I sometimes get a phone call to do lewd stuff with the gang members, but I only seem to be ever getting this call from Sam, how do I get Clover and Alex to do the same? Or have those scenes not been added to the game yet?
those are in game, they aren't slutty enuf or not sending them to right gangs (right order (i think) is redhead to aces, blonde to nerds and black to funpark) and it doesn't always happen.

midnite2230

Dec 3, 2018
those are in game, they aren't slutty enuf or not sending them to right gangs (right order (i think) is redhead to aces, blonde to nerds and black to funpark) and it doesn't always happen.
Maybe I just have bad luck finding the scenes then.. All 3 girls are on the "slutty" level and I do send them to the right gangs ( Clover to drift punk and Alex to Outsiders) but I never seem to get calls from Clover or Alex ever..

Is there any specific way or requirements to trigger the events for clover and Alex?

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyBlueRedYellow

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Maybe I just have bad luck finding the scenes then.. All 3 girls are on the "slutty" level and I do send them to the right gangs ( Clover to drift punk and Alex to Outsiders) but I never seem to get calls from Clover or Alex ever..

Is there any specific way or requirements to trigger the events for clover and Alex?
Hey there,

This feature wasn't fully developed yet, but will come with the next update (next Friday).
Thank you for playing.

Reactions: midnite2230

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Hey there,

This feature wasn't fully developed yet, but will come with the next update (next Friday).
Thank you for playing.
will there be a free roam mode after we complete the story? like the gang still on and we can send the girl around again?

orvail

May 13, 2018
will there be a free roam mode after we complete the story? like the gang still on and we can send the girl around again?
I don't know how the end is planned, but I hope that after defeating the enemy, there's still a "family friendly" objective to get rid of the nanobots, maybe by building a franchise of the milk bar and focus the gameplay on resource management. Feel free to ignore my nonsense ideas ;)

On a side note, the "sluttiness" progression in the current mid-to-end game feels a little bit too fast compared to the early stages, it doesn't feel like a reward in my humble opinion.

May 13, 2020
I'm stuck at level 1 with drift punk. I have the bar filled up, but i don't get any yellow mark to advance with missions.
Is that a bug?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes