3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Andi3579

Feb 17, 2019
Any idea how to use the Cheat Engine? I searched the thread but I cant find the values correctly... Thanks!

Heavendrake

Dec 3, 2017
Any idea how to use the Cheat Engine? I searched the thread but I cant find the values correctly... Thanks!
For Rpg Maker games it is in most cases the double amount what you are searching for. If not = double + 1
Example = current HP - 648 // you search for = 1296
= current TP - 42 // = 84
or = current HP - 736 // you search for = 1473
= current TP - 12 // = 25

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Holy fuck. After I clicked on the thread name of this thread and saw the blonde anime MC of this game, I was so blown away.... :love: She is extraordinary pretty.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
image an

Unofficial Renpy Conversion!
Well go ahead and do it then, instead of spamming this in several threads, if you want it that badly ;) Extremely unlikely anyone would do, as it would offer no benefit, and a LOOOOOOOOOT of work to do that

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Well go ahead and do it then, instead of spamming this in several threads, if you want it that badly ;) Extremely unlikely anyone would do, as it would offer no benefit, and a LOOOOOOOOOT of work to do that
yes, Gummiel, message received.

Sorry for posting several messages, i was browsing many games in this forum with completed & successfull renpy conversions on other games, so i got really excited on this theme.

you are right, it is a lot of work to make it real.

(This forum has many topics on helping new devs to create their own games, so i will gladly take your advise and challenge really to try to build my own projects, since i am huge fan of visual novels)
(y)

zainyway

Jan 22, 2018
so is there anything that goes in the body equipment slot or is it just something that never got removed?

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, the uploader for this one retired, so who knows if we'll get the new versions.
Nah I'm alive, I just cant post it for around a week since I'm currently halfway across the world, plus I'm technically not really allowed to upload NSFW content or possess any, I'll see if i can upload the windows version though, mega only for now (Or whatever link is posted)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes