3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
My biggest gripe (apart from ship combat) is saves not carrying over between updates.
I know, it says "Savegames may be incompatible between demos" but you're at least still allowed to attempt to load them.
In this case, the game flat out refuses to acknowledge they're even there.
What gives? I'm pretty sure I had all the companions too, but no, can't load those games, you gotta start over from the beginning.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
My biggest gripe is saves not carrying over between updates.
I know, it says "Savegames may be incompatible between demos" but you're at least still allowed to attempt to load them.
What gives? I'm pretty sure I had all the companions too, but no, can't load those games, you gotta start over from the beginning
It's definitely a bummer, while it's nice to have backward compatibility with saves, it would be wise to do that after getting out of alpha/prototype stage of the game (at least beta) as there would be many changes that break the saves at that stage anyway...

Feb 7, 2021
My biggest gripe (apart from ship combat) is saves not carrying over between updates.
What gives? I'm pretty sure I had all the companions too, but no, can't load those games, you gotta start over from the beginning.
My save from 0.22 worked in 0.25. I copied the whole folder and saves loaded.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Sasha's floater daughter is very cute. As her breasts are supposed to be full of helium, AIUI, I feel that they shouldn't hang down but rather "hang up" so to speak. But I suppose that would look pretty weird, as well as obscuring her face.

Zangdoe

Jul 30, 2022
I dont seem to be able to find the tentacle traps at all for galaxy 2. Am i doing something wrong. It clearly said within the caves have at least 25% chance of spawning. But i dont see anything after 6 worlds worth of caves? Im using version 0.25 btw. thanks

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
I dont seem to be able to find the tentacle traps at all for galaxy 2. Am i doing something wrong. It clearly said within the caves have at least 25% chance of spawning. But i dont see anything after 6 worlds worth of caves? Im using version 0.25 btw. thanks
Did you finish the prison ?

For me they showed up after killing the serial loli and being send to galaxy 3 ...

Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
The autosave is too frequent. I got stuck behind a mob in the prison and when I opened the menu to load the autosave it autosaved meaning I have to lose 5 hours of progress.

Why is the autosave when you open the menu? That kind of defeats the point of saves.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
You're welcome. I went and tried editing a save file myself after writing that post.
works very well. It has a feature to label items for you - just start with uploading `data/Items.json` and only then upload your save file. This way all items be labeled properly and you won't have to guess anything.

Yes, using an offline save editor is even better, but I never tried it and can't say if it works and how well.

Well, you lost a save to an early demo that will most probably be useless on newer versions anyway, and got a valuable lesson out of it - always create backups before modifying files of any importance.
I usually also have a ton of save files in every game I play.
Thanks for the deets on how to use the online one better. Myself normally use the offline one that other person posted, except it doesn't recognize rmmz saves, unless it's some newer version I didn't try.

Losing this save wasn't that big a deal hence why I did it without backups. Playing the game normally given the level of grinding already present wouldn't be time efficient anyway.

• Hey there
Reactions: RottenCitizen

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
The autosave is too frequent. I got stuck behind a mob in the prison and when I opened the menu to load the autosave it autosaved meaning I have to lose 5 hours of progress.

Why is the autosave when you open the menu? That kind of defeats the point of saves.
If you´re stuck ... try to escape a fight ... you can pass through the mob afterwards ... or do a suicide attack on them ...
Escaping and restarting a fight changes the members of a mob as well ... except scripted (boss) fights ..

Don´t worry about losing to mobs ... you respawn on the ship beside your bed ... totally exhausted (zero health) ...
The only time I got a Game Over was when I lost the Boss Fight at the prison ...

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017

-Para Ark Ver0.26-
Adding an extra belly size mod in body mod
Adding level indication on planet
Fixing animation bug "Uncaught TypeError"

Reactions: nerogaf

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So I decided to pump enough XP into Sarah to get her to lvl 99, then used high level seggs skills in battle to get her pregnant
The thing is prior to doing that I had her breed with sea snake and horse and both of them ended up as full grown offsprings
Now all I get is [Unknown Creature]
Have I been doing something wrong

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes