3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Pixelses

Sep 21, 2021
is anything other than womb pregnancy possible yet?
Yep there are other pregnancies available if you go to the bottom left of the ship and talk to the body mod machine thing. I think the other ones that are available are breast pregnancy and some sort of futa one?

Last edited:

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Well this is right up my alley. Hope the sex animations are refined some more. Some don't have naked variant's, and there seem to be many generic one's instead of enemy specific. If it can get longer, and unique for each enemy birth animations i'll buy it when it's finished.

hornyray

Feb 3, 2022
Reading the options in the Body Mod terminal got me hyped. Hope this game finishes development soon so I can go buy a copy

iwbtg9554

Mar 21, 2020
hugger on prison section A in top hallway can softlock you if you escape and dont kill it. Cannot attack it from behind.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
hugger on prison section A in top hallway can softlock you if you escape and dont kill it. Cannot attack it from behind.
Have you tried going out and into the prison again? I got softlocked too but eventually got to fight it at one point.

Accidentally erased my save smh could anyone send theirs

icelandia

May 28, 2018
For a game focused in breeding, I find the chance of impregnation too low.
Could you add a body mod that passively increases the alien cum and impregnation chance to >90%?

Also, I would very much like to skip ship combat. It's great, big fan of vehicle sims, but it's not what I'm here to do, and it takes forever to take down a single ship when your basic cannon deals about 10% of HP damage per shot. Spending a bazillion years grinding materials to upgrade the ship to make combat more bearable is also not an ideal option.

There's a lot of resources scattered around and I see the mark of an ambitious developer, but perhaps it would be wiser to focus in the sexual aspects of the game more than implementing more industry and crafting systems.

Finally, I found this particularly annoying bug that, when you leave the surface of a planet and re-enter, it sends you to another planet, while your ship is very much still in the same spot. I assume it defaults to the first planet in the galaxy (is it an array?) instead of the one you are currently docked at. Entering the 'star map' and re-entering the planet circumvents the bug, but it's still fairly annoying, and it happens in most planets, but I don't think all of them. I'm not sure if it happened in galaxy 1, but in 2 it was fairly constant.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
For a game focused in breeding, I find the chance of impregnation too low.
Could you add a body mod that passively increases the alien cum and impregnation chance to >90%?
In Prison A you can find KY Lubricant which increases fertility rate by 20% ... that should sum up to 30% chance per load ...
Using Cum Squeeze twice should totally fill you up ==> 99% chance ...

Fair enough if you ask me ...

Also, I would very much like to skip ship combat. It's great, big fan of vehicle sims, but it's not what I'm here to do, and it takes forever to take down a single ship when your basic cannon deals about 10% of HP damage per shot. Spending a bazillion years grinding materials to upgrade the ship to make combat more bearable is also not an ideal option.
I found an Encounter Decreaser inside the save files ... not sure if it´s meant for Para Ark or just a generic RPGM item ...

I pimped left weapon, shields and energy core to the max with the upgrades I found in the saves ...
3-4 hits and you´re done with hostile ships ...
(Skip right weapon ... it´s bugged)

For later I could imagine radar and stealth upgrades for my ship ... at least I wish they would be implemented ...

Finally, I found this particularly annoying bug that, when you leave the surface of a planet and re-enter, it sends you to another planet, while your ship is very much still in the same spot. I assume it defaults to the first planet in the galaxy (is it an array?) instead of the one you are currently docked at. Entering the 'star map' and re-entering the planet circumvents the bug, but it's still fairly annoying, and it happens in most planets, but I don't think all of them. I'm not sure if it happened in galaxy 1, but in 2 it was fairly constant.
This bug is fixed in ...

belly too smoll :(
I guess introduces a bodymod to your liking ...

1672868013843.png

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Is it possible to get an organ to have multiple pregnancies, because I had that happen to my futa-balls... and now I can't get them pregnant again.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Is it possible to get an organ to have multiple pregnancies, because I had that happen to my futa-balls... and now I can't get them pregnant again.
It took me a lot of effort to get my balls preggers ... as if the fertility rate is much lower there ...
Simultanous pregancies are possible ... breast and womb mostly ... because of higher fertility (?) ...

I managed to get my balls, breast and womb pregnant simultanously ... once ... after hours of violation ... for less than 1 minute ...
The birth rate is so fast, that you often pop out the eggs, before you get other parts preggers ... and time/progress doesn´t stop in idle or menu ...
Too much work for a few seconds of joy ... if you ask me ...

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I know it's kinda a hassle but y'all really should start refering to the ingame character instead of just "me, my and myself" when discussing stuff in this game

Like even with me knowing the full context hearing stuff like "get my balls preggers" still sounds really weird

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
I know it's kinda a hassle but y'all really should start refering to the ingame character instead of just "me, my and myself" when discussing stuff in this game

Like even with me knowing the full context hearing stuff like "get my balls preggers" still sounds really weird
Out of context moment, but since Sasha is the player it's natural to substitute it with first-person perspective xd

Mac the Whack

Nov 22, 2020

There's a lot of resources scattered around and I see the mark of an ambitious developer, but perhaps it would be wiser to focus in the sexual aspects of the game more than implementing more industry and crafting systems.
Yeah, as great as the premise is and as impressive as the effort on display is, there's a worrying bit of scope creep in there.

It's good that the developer gives the player a reason to go down to the planets, because that's where the H (mostly) happens, but having to grind a bunch of different resources for anything you want to seems like a bit much. A simpler system where you sell your battle/exploration loot to the ship AI (or whatever) for cash and then buy upgrades and consumables might be better.

Regarding the story, obviously it's not finished yet and anything could change, but the way the pregnancy mechanic is explained right now seems a bit iffy. It doesn't really make sense that you have to modify Sasha's body to allow womb pregnancy when you already have the gimmick of the parasite to explain how she could breed with the aliens.

In fact, a story scene where she gets ambushed by some local monsters and learns the "hard" way that they can get her pregnant would (IMO) be much more effective. Perhaps she doesn't encounter any H enemies (beyond maybe parasites, idk) until finding the first story item on the first planet, but then it turns out a tough enemy was using it as bait. Cue a combat tutorial that shows you how to fight, how clothing destruction works, then your first proper H scene. The AI keeps telling you not to worry, that it's impossible for an alien to get a human pregnant, but then Sasha gets pregnant, prompting the revelation about the parasite.

Or maybe it's possible to beat the tutorial boss, but upon bringing the item back to the ship, it so happens that the boss laid an egg inside it that you didn't notice. The egg hatches while Sasha is sleeping off the tough fight, the baby boss finds her bunk, and the scene plays out as before.

Anyway, just my $0.02. I don't mean to backseat dev or anything.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
It's good that the developer gives the player a reason to go down to the planets, because that's where the H (mostly) happens, but having to grind a bunch of different resources for anything you want to seems like a bit much. A simpler system where you sell your battle/exploration loot to the ship AI (or whatever) for cash and then buy upgrades and consumables might be better.
There is a Loot-Cash-System ... with the Disintegrator upgrade you can sell monsterparts, eggs and consumables at the Shield Terminal for bytes ...
It´s just poorly balanced ... 1 byte per monsterpart/consumable, 50 bytes per egg ...

At the Store in Galaxy 2 you can buy harvester and explosives to gather more resources on a regular basis ... which you can craft into upgrades for your ship or better equipment ...

Regarding the story, obviously it's not finished yet and anything could change, but the way the pregnancy mechanic is explained right now seems a bit iffy. It doesn't really make sense that you have to modify Sasha's body to allow womb pregnancy when you already have the gimmick of the parasite to explain how she could breed with the aliens.
After retrieving the harddrive from Planet Zero ... you learn that you are marked as a mate for monsters ...
You have to decide wether you want to speed up the infestation/corruption or die alone in space ...
The Body Mod Terminal is actually a craftable upgrade for your ship ... I guess it´s pre-installed for (alpha-)testing only ...

It doesn´t make sense, that the monsters violate you during fights ... but when you lose to them you simply respawn on your ship ...
More immersive would be a Rape-On-Loss and Christy picks you up by drone when they are done with mating ...

My two cents to the final gameplay ...
You either choose Easy Mode ... where you willingly change your body into a seedbed ... no Game Over when losing and companions to fight with you ...
Or you choose Hard Mode ... where your bodyparts are forcefully corrupted/abused and eventualy impregnated ... if not pregnant you get a Game Over when losing to monsters ...

Reactions: Patchez

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
I don't personally feel like the game is scope creeped at all just poorly balanced. The ship combat is pretty rare, and not that difficult at all. It just takes way too many shots to kill enemy ships. It should take about half as many as it does. Would also rather the Shield recharge be in the center of the ship instead of in the back on the disintegrator for no real reason. If halving the enemy ships life makes it too easy their damage could be buffed.

As for impregnation chance it feels about right considering that at the moment being pregnant is purely beneficial. It gets you companions or eggs to sell for cash. No debuff or anything while pregnant so that's probably why your made to work for stuff to increase the chance.

The real problem with the game to me is almost no depth to combat. All the mains special moves are just damage. And most companions don't have useful abilities either, and only get one move. It's very annoying that the AI seems coded to just throw all their attacks at one target too since there is no healing spell move. All this is understandable though since it's still basically in alpha. It shows great promise if the developer keeps at it.

sumwunspecal

Feb 17, 2022
yo how did you cheat man
Easiest way to cheat in RPGM games is with a save editor. https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ (pick version 0.69)
When you run the save editor it will ask you to select a file, this should be a .save file that you can find in para ark game folder.

Generally it's quite safe to cheat for money and basic consumable items, but a lot of games get confused if you add a key item that you shouldn't have yet, so don't go overboard.

In this game gold=bytes so just change the gold value to like 100,000 and you should get all the bytes you'd ever need.

Reactions: mortic90
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes