3.90 star(s) 35 Votes
Dec 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get Sasha to have horsecock?
or just give me the save file that has one
I appreciate it
She can't, that's meant for the chocohorse daughter.
No, its for Sasha. STHotDogKing said that it will be avaiable in a later Galaxy, aka in a future version.
The only way to have it now would be to manualy activate the switch in your save file. You can use a Save editor for that.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
What are modifiers for?
- I already got the answer. They are the equipment/weapons for the hybrid offspring that are born from the character.

But now I have another question.
Is there a way to remove the character image from the corner of the screen? Or at least the new offspring? The screen got really bad to move around in the caves with them both showing up.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
What are modifiers for?
- I already got the answer. They are the equipment/weapons for the hybrid offspring that are born from the character.

Is there a way to remove the character image from the corner of the screen? Or at least the new offspring? The screen got really bad to move around in the caves with them both showing up.
Not 100% sure, but there was an option in the settings to remove her. Removing just the follower from screen might be only possible, by removing them from follow. But that makes less sense, right? ;)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Changelog for Ver0.30 (from his Discord):

-What is new in Ver0.30?-
1. Added 3 monster girl
2. Added "Birth Control" item in galaxy 3, it stops the birth but the baby can still grow inside and affect the body size.
3. Added insect invasion to space battle. (Same CG as the tentacle trap so far)
4. Shield generator is moved to the center of the ship
5. Added addiction effect
6. Added Sasha horsecock side quest
7. Sasha body will change by itself now, body mod is an alternative way to speed up the process. (For example, if Sasha breed too much with her boobs, she will unlock an extra size as added in Ver0.2+)

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how do you start Sasha horsecock side quest ?
There is a space station in Galaxy 3, down left side. There is a girl where you start a quest to search for her research stuff. Once found, get back to the station and the object in the middle of the room will be active. Go to this object and the side quest will start. Your AI-Girl will ask you, If you really try this one and you say yes. Then you'll hump that object and receive the horsecock.
Read something on his discord, that you don't need a dick for that. But to be safe, make a save before try.

Reactions: Popcorn007
Dec 17, 2020
There is a space station in Galaxy 3, down left side. There is a girl where you start a quest to search for her research stuff. Once found, get back to the station and the object in the middle of the room will be active. Go to this object and the side quest will start. Your AI-Girl will ask you, If you really try this one and you say yes. Then you'll hump that object and receive the horsecock.
Read something on his discord, that you don't need a dick for that. But to be safe, make a save before try.
you can do it dickless

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
What are modifiers for?

Hiding follower is possible now in Version 0.31

Balial42

May 3, 2018
What is new in Ver0.31?

1. Added skill "Love Touch", play with your offspring (only some of them have CG)
2. Decontamination Bay (Unlock recipe after Galaxy 3 main quest, craft it in Assembly Bay then use it in bottom left of the ship)
3. You can now bring Prison Boss to your team (you can find her body in the Prison Control Room if you already defeated her)
4. Added "Dick Implantation" skill to tentacle monster
5. Added skill for human cha to learn
6. Added Rename offspring functions (See general skill of Sasha)
7. Added Keybind Change (Experimental, you may find it at the bottom of the option list)
8. Added an item to hide offspring CG when not in battle (See Key item -> "Disable Offspring CG on map")

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes