3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
What is new in Ver0.31?

1. Added skill "Love Touch", play with your offspring (only some of them have CG)
2. Decontamination Bay (Unlock recipe after Galaxy 3 main quest, craft it in Assembly Bay then use it in bottom left of the ship)
3. You can now bring Prison Boss to your team (you can find her body in the Prison Control Room if you already defeated her)
4. Added "Dick Implantation" skill to tentacle monster
5. Added skill for human cha to learn
6. Added Rename offspring functions (See general skill of Sasha)
7. Added Keybind Change (Experimental, you may find it at the bottom of the option list)
8. Added an item to hide offspring CG when not in battle (See Key item -> "Disable Offspring CG on map")
My friend, could You please upload v0.31?
You have my gratitude!

Reactions: Popcorn007

Jupiterman

Feb 28, 2018
Hey there,

Game looks interesting so far. Just a quick question, is there a way to turn off breast pregnacy? I appreciate the feature but that just isn't for me. but I enjoy normal pregnancy a lot. So if there was a way to turn of breast preg, I would very much appreciate it.

Reactions: Herrklauss173
Jul 7, 2017
Noticed a bug. When you flee from combat the UI in the upper left corner disappears and only reappears during combat. Bug stops if you win a battle. Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't hide the ship condition, progress, and orgasm UI.

Jul 7, 2017
Hey there,

Game looks interesting so far. Just a quick question, is there a way to turn off breast pregnacy? I appreciate the feature but that just isn't for me. but I enjoy normal pregnancy a lot. So if there was a way to turn of breast preg, I would very much appreciate it.
the various types of pregnancy need to be bought in the Body Mod area in the ship.

Colortrigger

Dec 6, 2017
What areas can you go to to fight tentacle monsters? I want to see the new dick implantation skill from those enemies, unless there's no CG or cutscene that goes with it.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
the various types of pregnancy need to be bought in the Body Mod area in the ship.
That's true, but this version has a new feature, that "Samus" evolve by her own.
That means, If you have a lot of nipplefucking encounters, she will like it and evolve that by her own. The Lab in the left Button side in her ship is just to get this feature faster and easier now.
But still, you can deactived that skill in the lab.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021

For a game where your MC becomes a alien breeder and sex addict, it seems quite hard and grindy to actually get her pregnant. It costs a lot of TP to get enemies to fuck you, and if they do you have no control over where they ejaculate, and even if they do it inside the chance of pregnancy is low. So you spend hours just taunting and then guarding, hoping for the AI to do its thing. This is made worse by the fact that you constantly incur debuffs (esepeciall to TP).
Ship combat is a fun idea, but seems to be quite a ressource sink.
Another thing I found odd is getting debuffs from having sex - on one hand you are encouraged to have sex to unlock new scenes and monstergirls, on the other you take MORE damage from sex when you have experience? That's reverse progress, not very cool in an RPG imo.

For now lots of fun mechanics which desperately need some number tweaks to make the game truly enjoyable and less grindfest.

how do I change my crewmate who is in my team? I want to fight with another one but cant find any button
It's a "General" skill of MC. Not very intuitive compared to rpgm games.

Reactions: Snafubr and Xhak

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017

For a game where your MC becomes a alien breeder and sex addict, it seems quite hard and grindy to actually get her pregnant. It costs a lot of TP to get enemies to fuck you, and if they do you have no control over where they ejaculate, and even if they do it inside the chance of pregnancy is low. So you spend hours just taunting and then guarding, hoping for the AI to do its thing. This is made worse by the fact that you constantly incur debuffs (esepeciall to TP).
Ship combat is a fun idea, but seems to be quite a ressource sink.
Another thing I found odd is getting debuffs from having sex - on one hand you are encouraged to have sex to unlock new scenes and monstergirls, on the other you take MORE damage from sex when you have experience? That's reverse progress, not very cool in an RPG imo.

For now lots of fun mechanics which desperately need some number tweaks to make the game truly enjoyable and less grindfest.
this is exactly true.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

h4po88

Sep 1, 2019
How can I access the 3rd galaxy?
What are the 3 new girls? Where I can find them?
Thanks

T2TA

May 13, 2020
While exploring an ice planet in Galaxy 3, the main character takes a rather large amount of continuity system damage, do you know of a way to prevent this?
As I said, I don't think I can get through it with just a bandage.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
How can I access the 3rd galaxy?
What are the 3 new girls? Where I can find them?
Thanks
Usually by finishing the quest, then go to the jumpgate like Galaxy 1 to 2.
The new Girls are: ant, some kind of fish (more like the snake girl) and a tentaclegirl (which could add a dick with extra mod, the extra folder in the game).
You will find them, as always, on different planets.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes