3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Control deck of the Para Ark (in Galaxy 3), accessible through an elevator door in the canteen. The door is jammed and requires a blowtorch to open (found in the warehouse of the Ark). Once you reach the control deck for the first time, a teleporter is activated that allows you to travel directly there from the entrance room of the Ark.
thank you so much :)

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a few questions:
1) how many sexual interactions does Sasha has to do to unlock some trait?
2) how do pregnancies work? I have unlocked anal pregnancy but when monsters ejaculate into Sasha's anal, nothing happens...

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
2) how do pregnancies work? I have unlocked anal pregnancy but when monsters ejaculate into Sasha's anal, nothing happens...
1) I don't know
2) You have to activate womb pregnancy, anal pregnancy is only a link with womb pregnancy

wahiou

Dec 1, 2018
1) from what i experimente, its 50 for light and 100 for hard trait with every part of the body

KetamineSniffer

Mar 2, 2021
Im stuck in galaxy 2. Got the keycard and went to release the prisoner. Forgot where to go and somehow restarted the quest to retrieve the keycard, even though i have it already. Game seems stuck, any1 got a galaxy 2 save?

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
1) from what i experimente, its 50 for light and 100 for hard trait with every part of the body
Not every trait can be unlocked via sex yet. Also it can vary. To get the exact value I'd need to look trhough the scripts again.

CorporalTejano

Dec 17, 2021
Ver0.43 is up on .

One minor bugfix and added "preg variations" to in-battle H scenes:

What is new in Ver0.43 ?
1. Bug fix on Hugger Type 2 skill "Horny Smell" (it is not supposed to cause confusion)
2. Adding preg variation on boobs, oral, vaginal and anal battle H scene
Oddly, Ver0.42 is still up. Not sure if this means there are stability issues.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Para Ark [0.60 A] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (730 MB/ 216 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes