3.90 star(s) 36 Votes

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Seriously starting to wonder if the "find the maintenance tunnel" step at warehouse 2F is actually bugged if you were at a certain story point on updating the game. I'm also having the issue of not being able to interact with it, and by all means, story wise I SHOULD be able to - it's the way I'm told I'm supposed to progress, and I can't talk to any other npc's to get any progress either.

My last few steps are reporting to commander, placing the air compressor, checking core engine entry, then going to warehouse 2F. Is there really other things I need to do to access the grate? (If there is more, please do tell what. For posterity, I decided to use cheat plugin to get to other side of grate for the time being, by warping to map 134, whether this will cause issues or not remains to be seen.)

Last edited:

Grey Renegade

Aug 4, 2020
Seriously starting to wonder if the "find the maintenance tunnel" step at warehouse 2F is actually bugged if you were at a certain story point on updating the game. I'm also having the issue of not being able to interact with it, and by all means, story wise I SHOULD be able to - it's the way I'm told I'm supposed to progress, and I can't talk to any other npc's to get any progress either.

My last few steps are reporting to commander, placing the air compressor, checking core engine entry, then going to warehouse 2F. Is there really other things I need to do to access the grate?
Screenshot 2023-03-22 155455.png
idk, did you flip this switch?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Changelog Version 0.52:

1. Allow mouse-click to skip H event

2. Removed Body mod room item

3. Increase breast transformation speed

4. Change body mod room into a informative one

5. Fixing ero status weight bug

6. Fixing Hull upgrade bug

7. Toggle standing img hot key (Press C to hide / show Standing Image)

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

chocolate_skull

Jul 30, 2018
I'm on "Check Energy Core" of the Ventilation quest line:
(Done) Head to engine (right side of dock area
(Incomplete) Find maintenance tunnel in 2/F warehouse
View attachment 2484009

I'm guessing I'm missing something very obvious because I cannot find the maintenance tunnel. I've scoured both Warehouse floors and can't find it.
Yeah this is what I'm still stuck on, the guy postin

My last few steps are reporting to commander, placing the air compressor, checking core engine entry, then going to warehouse 2F. Is there really other things I need to do to access the grate? (If there is more, please do tell what. For posterity, I decided to use cheat plugin to get to other side of grate for the time being, by warping to map 134, whether this will cause issues or not remains to be seen.)
It's terribly explained, you need to find the air compressor and complete the other quest before you can progress with this one

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
It's terribly explained, you need to find the air compressor and complete the other quest before you can progress with this one
Indeed it's terribly explained... I already got the compressor, placed it, got told to "power it" Edit^1*, and checked the entryway to core section, where I got told to find the maintenance tunnel on warehouse 2F.

---Looked around some more, and found an emergency power console in the Life Support section. At least now the actual problem at hand is solved, I guess.

1: So, retracing an older save, I did notice now you WOULD have seen the power console if the stand up image hadn't brilliantly covered it when you pass by. Not everyone happens to actually enter the room it's in, and I did actually happen to find repair point first and never encounter said console my first pass through. Issue two with this being most people would likely have tried to enter core engine at this point, and expect power to be in such a place, since that's how it is on your own ship.
A solution for this would honestly be not allowing the next quest to start until the air compressor has actually been powered... and tell the player to do that, if they try entering the core engine... allowing both quests to happen is likely the main source of all the confusion.

(sorry for the mess in this post if it's confusing in itself, a lot of edits have happened actually)

Last edited:

Xantia1

Mar 11, 2018
Is there supposed to be some trick to finding Helium? I've scanned all the planets and it's not there.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is there supposed to be some trick to finding Helium? I've scanned all the planets and it's not there.
I've checked both excel lists, but didn't find helium either. But since it's a gas, you might need a Harvester like earlier mentioned with argon.
Probably the easiest way, If you just edit your savefile. That's how I get all the Ressources without any grind. ;)

Jan 2, 2018
you mine telling how you got it to work, hyper tits wont trigger for me, have the 30+ tits birth but no dice. The image tells me little
Apparantly you also need 35 BP for the event to trigger so....just complete some alien genocide, then maybe gave another nipple birth? That should in theory trigger the event.

Xantia1

Mar 11, 2018
I've checked both excel lists, but didn't find helium either. But since it's a gas, you might need a Harvester like earlier mentioned with argon.
Probably the easiest way, If you just edit your savefile. That's how I get all the Ressources without any grind. ;)
Not a fan of save editing, it's a slippery slope but I just may have to, I'm certain I've gas harvested all the planets.
It can be crafted at the processor with water and a combustible.
Maybe? it's certainly not listed under my processor, I suspect I may have to encounter it once before it's listed, (unless you're thinking of Hydrogen)

Ah, I see, thanks. I had already captured Ataya and reported back to the commander. But the "Check Energy Core" Quest was still active. So I ran around in circles without realizing that Galaxy 4 had actually become available and I would come back to that quest later.
Don't feel silly, I did the exact same thing.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
I repaired the ventilation, how the hell should I power it on!? The switch in the middle won't do anything and the only ventilation door is not active.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is there a list of all the offsprings somewhere?
Yes, you can find a list at his discord.
But you can use those Excel lists too, to have a overview of all offspring.
Every enemy equals a offspring and then you have 4 different npcs during the main-/side quests which need to be corrupt at the para ark ship in order to have them in your team. The chinese girl might be the hardest, since you need dragon parts to corrupt her and like the dragon offspring, it's really rare to find.

_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
find, but i can't find them guys pls help i just didn't discovered how u can unlock replace air compressor

20230325_204957.jpg

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes