3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
where are these tentacles? also can hybrids get pregnant? and how?
This is from memory, so might be wrong, but, tentacles first appear on the para ark, I think it's either galaxy 4 or 3 that you encounter it? it share pool with other parasites so might be hard to get it there.

The hybrids get pregnants the same way mc does: sex from monsters. You need to sleep 3-5 times to get them ovulating first tho (once they have ovulating status, they always have it), there's an item you can craft that increase which member of your party get raped.

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
Not really my game, but i will say that this game has the best control and UI i seen in any RPGM game to date, It is actually working really well :)

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Not really my game, but i will say that this game has the best control and UI i seen in any RPGM game to date, It is actually working really well :)
There's actually some slowdown when hiding/showing chars full pics, and their update can be counted in seconds, but yeh, usually rpgmakers games tends to use basic ui and controls with poor results.

Aug 8, 2017
This is from memory, so might be wrong, but, tentacles first appear on the para ark, I think it's either galaxy 4 or 3 that you encounter it? it share pool with other parasites so might be hard to get it there.

The hybrids get pregnants the same way mc does: sex from monsters. You need to sleep 3-5 times to get them ovulating first tho (once they have ovulating status, they always have it), there's an item you can craft that increase which member of your party get raped.
Hybrids will also get progress towards becoming fertile when monsters cum in them.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
Anyone know the code for the ship in galaxy 6, or at least where to find it? Been running in circles and couldn't find anything.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
How the fuck does combat work! I can't fucking hurt Cro at all! Combat makes no fucking sense!
Each weapons have different "elements". Some weapons are better at hurting parasites, some against armored foes, and some are better against groups.

Like old games, you need to test each to see which perform better against your foe.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I feel like the initial storage values for the extractors are too low. Storage 2, 1 resource every 2 minutes. And there are a lot of planets to mine. That's a lot of run-around.

Is your party size always 2?

Agent_Froggy

Mar 29, 2021
You can eventually add a 3rd party member, though afaik only the 2nd one shows up in the standing portrait. (Which is fine, because it'd obscure even more of the screen, and it's already covering a lot.)

Having to manually return to planets for the extracted materials is a pain too.
It'd be much more convenient if all of the extractors just sent you materials every few cycles/minutes instead.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Having to manually return to planets for the extracted materials is a pain too.
It'd be much more convenient if all of the extractors just sent you materials every few cycles/minutes instead.
The ultimate upgrade permit just that. All ultimately upgraded harvester from one galaxy can be harvested at once from ship. It has a timer between each harvest tho.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Skill 'Armour Pierce', learnable by many. Says it's meant to reduce enemy armour. The side panel says it removes the effect 'DEF Down' from the target(so you bring the target's defence up if you'd somehow weakened it). Not useful.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
ok, i'm stuck, and it's probably just me being stupid, i just rescued christy and now it wants me to find the maintenance hall in warehouse 2/f, i've looked everywhere on both floors, but can't find it, where is it?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes