3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Skill 'Armour Pierce', learnable by many. Says it's meant to reduce enemy armour. The side panel says it removes the effect 'DEF Down' from the target(so you bring the target's defence up if you'd somehow weakened it). Not useful.
Most of those skills feel pretty worthless, to me at least, I use the first 2 or 3 melee skills and just ignore the rest. The 'advanced' skills, which require battery power, are pretty laughable, since they require battery (mana) AND TP.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
We have mana costs, TP costs, use limits per battle, and cooldowns on moves. So many restrictions.

Bitching: I'm at Galaxy 5. So I finally have to deal with the crafting. Lord knows I need to upgrade a lot of stuff, and I'm still kinda avoiding actually doing it(By being on here or doing something else).

Nov 20, 2020
This guy's games are notoriously grind-heavy, use a cheat to bypass hours of pointless grinding or quit your job to invest into it, there's no other way to finish his games.

Reactions: Prince Eric

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
This guy's games are notoriously grind-heavy, use a cheat to bypass hours of pointless grinding or quit your job to invest into it, there's no other way to finish his games.
You literally have a Black Souls 2 (NOTORIOUS grind fest with autistic gameplay mechanics) signature right under your post, what the fuck is the matter with you

Nov 20, 2020
You literally have a Black Souls 2 (NOTORIOUS grind fest with autistic gameplay mechanics) signature right under your post, what the fuck is the matter with you
I didn't realize they were both made by the same developer with the exact same gameplay and exact same mechanics 1 to 1, my mistake SIR! I also didn't say a word about B@S2, how do you know I don't feel the same way about that title as I do this?? MAYBE I just really like Red Hood?? So you flying off the hinge doesn't exactly make you look good here mate.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<Snip>
So I finally have to deal with the crafting. <Snip>
I'm sorry, my thoughts are with you my friend, I am in the same boat.

I drug my heels on crafting anything and am now paying for it with some mind numbing grinding. Pick your favorite place to mine Iron and upgrade the shit out of the harvesters (I didn't and it's not much fun). Seems like everything requires steel and to make steel you need iron, lots of iron.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
question can only the main character become futa or also the other hybird girl can become one?
One of the hybrids is futa from birth. The windows exclusive skins download also have futa version of some of the hybrids, afaik it doesn't affect gameplay (so they don't get futa masturbation skill)

Nov 20, 2020
Sure pal whatever makes you feel better, sorry for not 100% loving your lord and savior's project. For the record, valium would do wonders for that outburst problem of yours.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Sure pal whatever makes you feel better, sorry for not 100% loving your lord and savior's project. For the record, valium would do wonders for that outburst problem of yours.
To you, I'd recommend copium, but from the looks of it you're in the withdrawal phase from it already.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
This game is grindy. I do enjoy many aspects of it, but there's no denying that it's grindy.
I never denied that, just called out the stupidity of the hyperbole statements that you "NEED to cheat" to beat the game or "NEED to quit your job" to play it. I've seen far grindier.
For all it's worth; the gameplay is actually pretty good for an RPMaker game. It's well balanced and took some actual planning to design. Developer could definitely go for the bottom line here and just ignore it altogether, but very explicitly did not.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck right after rescuing Christy, I can't find the maintenance tunnel in the 2/F warehouse. I've looked everywhere but i can't find it.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck right after rescuing Christy, I can't find the maintenance tunnel in the 2/F warehouse. I've looked everywhere but i can't find it.
Very top left of the 2/F map, the maintenance tunnel is in the horizontal wall.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Very top left of the 2/F map, the maintenance tunnel is in the horizontal wall.
... is it the light grey door? if so, i think my game may be bugged, it doesn't respond when i try to interact with it

Edit: I'm dumb and tried to jump ahead in the story without realizing it XD thanks though!

Last edited:

Magus_Argentum

Sep 10, 2022
In terms of ressources and items, it´s fine. But don´t get keyitems with that. This might mess with your save during gameplay (double items etc.).
Something else I've noticed is that no new recipes have appeared, e.g. only the first 4 weapons are available for crafting, even though I have all the crafting formulas. Do I have to clear a level/quest first before I can craft the other weapons?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes