3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Can someone tell me which companion that immune to tentacle?
Cause i try hugger by letting her get hit by a tentacle monster but for some reason the tentacle would not get attach to her body

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I was curious if you sell your daughters can you just make more?
Yes you can get a new one, though you can't sell to the people in Penisland at least(which is the only place I know of so far at least to sell your monsters) more than once per person

Reactions: Morph6

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
What's the point of Christy's pussy seduce if she only uses her hand? Is there another animation?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
What's the point of Christy's pussy seduce if she only uses her hand? Is there another animation?
probably a bug tbh, 1st of all except for the "Change formation" skill all classes for the human characters have the same set of auto-learned skills, so probably copy pasted that, and didn't think about that one not making sense outside Sasha. And even the state it is applying, in its tooltip mention Sasha specifically

Reactions: BodhiZafa

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Anyone knows how the Analyzer works, after equipping it and using the skill it gives, nothing seems to happen so far as I can see (other than spending my turn, it going on a 4turn cd, and taking the 10 battery)

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone knows how the Analyzer works, after equipping it and using the skill it gives, nothing seems to happen so far as I can see (other than spending my turn, it going on a 4turn cd, and taking the 10 battery)
Use it on planets to see their resources and environmental hazards summarized.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Use it on planets to see their resources and environmental hazards summarized.
That is the Planet Scanner for the ship you are thinking of. I am talking about the Equipment/Device that you can well equip and get a new skill, that is supposed to show enemy weakness according to the tooltip, but does not seem to do anything

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
That is the Planet Scanner for the ship you are thinking of. I am talking about the Equipment/Device that you can well equip and get a new skill, that is supposed to show enemy weakness according to the tooltip, but does not seem to do anything
Yeah, it looks useless, after fighting a new enemy for the first time their weaknesses get automatically added here:
1684588767505.png

nunes93

Nov 6, 2018
How do I switch Sasha clothes to show with the open belly ?

Also, anyway to reapir my companions clothes ? My suit repair seem to only work on the main character.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes