3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

zeta132

Dec 31, 2022
I can't find a setting that i swear was in a previous version, how do i have auto battle automatically continue past the sex attack. It just get's stuck on the attack and i have to tell it to continue and break the auto combat.

TetTRA_01

Jun 3, 2018
I can't find a setting that i swear was in a previous version, how do i have auto battle automatically continue past the sex attack. It just get's stuck on the attack and i have to tell it to continue and break the auto combat.
It's in "Key item" menu, bro.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
I played it as far as Galaxy 4. Seems like every quest is focused on Futa content now. I don't really have interest in that. Can anyone tell me if there is really much interesting worth playing the rest of the game for if you don't like Futa?

TetTRA_01

Jun 3, 2018
I played it as far as Galaxy 4. Seems like every quest is focused on Futa content now. I don't really have interest in that. Can anyone tell me if there is really much interesting worth playing the rest of the game for if you don't like Futa?
I just completed galaxy 6 and it's not much futa content, i guess, but there is still some of it.
For example, punishing method for one of enemy NPC before they become allied (after final boss).
From G.5 onwards, I recommend you to start upgrade you ship because it have a space combat on G.6 final boss, after that the game will unlock new shop for space combat loots.

fucholab

Jan 20, 2022
this stuff is ungodly slow, like even from menus and stuf its giving me 10fps, its almost unplayable, too bad since it has lots of good stuf going for it. is it due to poor optimization? moving the in game configuraton does nothing. Does anyone know how to fix it?

pr5130010

Jul 3, 2022
this stuff is ungodly slow, like even from menus and stuf its giving me 10fps, its almost unplayable, too bad since it has lots of good stuf going for it. is it due to poor optimization? moving the in game configuraton does nothing. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Sadly, there is no way to fix it

• Sad
Reactions: fucholab

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
I do not know what kind of rig you have obviously but my rig runs the game at 120 stable frames with 0 issues.

I wouldn't know what fix you could use in this scenario

My rig is a 3060ti + Ryzen 5 5600x 4.8ghz + 32gb 3600mhz cl 14, 2tb of M.2 SSD

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes