3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Is anyone else having issues in 1.01 where even though you don't have the companion yet getting impregnated by certain enemy types just yields an Unknown Creature? I've had it with the Hugger Type 1 (got it off the prisoner boss though), Tentacles (got it off the scavenger/pirate boss) and now the Hugging Bee which I have not found a replacement for.

On a related note, does anyone know where in the game files that stuff is handled? Crafting and attack data are pretty obvious but Sex Attack is a single skill with only a cryptic note saying "Custom Action Sequence" meaning there's probably a script somewhere trying to match up enemy and companion IDs that's failing for some reason.

Edit: upon further experimentation the culprit appears to be the "Cum Squeeze" ability, which seems to set the "father" to Sasha herself. Absolutely awful for how annoying and grindy that skill is to use in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radorei

XaeFVsE

Mar 11, 2022
Anyone knows how to enter panda continent?. I have done everything for the Fusion Controller quest. 1685683995183.png
and have crafted 3 CPUs, am i not meant to talk to the panda continent?

markvers

Jul 13, 2017
It is there a way to stop embryo growing permanently cause i wanted my characters to stay in pregnant state

Reactions: Snafubr

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Thanks people who dm'd me reminding me to post 1.02. I was unable too at the time because my isp decided that we dont need internet for a few days

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
So the main banner of the page has Sasha's breasts /stomach at various stages of expansion - but in game, she only has normal and one size when pregnant for both her belly and breast pregnancies.

Is that cut content or something? Like someone else mentioned I get the sense this game was rushed near the end cuz the dev lost interest or something.

I hope he does more villainous themed games next, personally. I enjoy the 'deadly femme fatale' type.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
So the main banner of the page has Sasha's breasts /stomach at various stages of expansion - but in game, she only has normal and one size when pregnant for both her belly and breast pregnancies.

Is that cut content or something? Like someone else mentioned I get the sense this game was rushed near the end cuz the dev lost interest or something.

I hope he does more villainous themed games next, personally. I enjoy the 'deadly femme fatale' type.
At least the belly has a "flexible" mod to make it bigger, shifting previous sizes to earlier pregnancy stages IIRC.

Jan 2, 2018
Can you explain this to someone who's never played any of his other games?
Many of his older games are call "Worm nest" and one of the most common enemy ever in his game is the worm thing that often infest the ship. I first thought he just reuse enemy for convinent sake, not in the same universe since those game is mostly fantasy while this game is sci-fi theme.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes