3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
Hum... In the thread someone had the same problem and solved it by slowing down fights, you can try that. It can also be a variable that fail to load because of slow pc, or a screen resolution problem, so try changing the game's resolution maybe.

Jul 30, 2018
one problem i have with this game is the MC didn't have expression
she seems blank for most of the time and bland
she does blush here and there but i guess it's because the game still in early stage
and for me personally unfapable
the game is decent fun and not hard to understand
will keep an eye on for now.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
How much content is in the game now? Worth to download it now or better wait till several more updates?
It's very little content, especially for how much time you have to put into grinding for it; just some generic scenes during battle and even shorter "birth scenes." The body modification isn't impressive, and most of it is temporary, based on RNG pregnancy. I'm certainly going to wait for 4-6 updates.

A night

Jun 16, 2020
So she's in the cave, idk if its a bug or what but I had to re-enter the cave like 4 times and search before I found her. You'll see a downed female with pink hair i think. Thats when u know
Can you tell me where she is? I went in and out and tried to look for her many times but couldn't find it. Sorry if my language is weird. I use google translate.

aleksa-rouz

Jan 27, 2021
Can you tell me where she is? I went in and out and tried to look for her many times but couldn't find it. Sorry if my language is weird. I use google translate.
Look for it behind the magma part of the cave (it is on the left). Once you have entered, then go through the magma and look for caves below. I found it there myself (And I also use a Translator) 1672044450877.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: A night

1n17

Jan 5, 2018
Every version crashes renderer on galaxy2 cutscene (initially recoverable with back to menu (f5) ~3 times, then parmacrashes - quite peculiar indeed). And there is absolutely no relation to any ingame options, stop spreading nonsense.
Note overwriting with latest stable nwjs (71.1) results in game failing to start at all (error: failed to initialize graphics) - there's obviously some really sloppy coding at play here as it 'works' (for some) only by virtue of a bug

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
looking good tbh, but i do hope it doesn't end up like Slutcraft first arc is nice, but going south pretty fast for my taste. Also she reminds me a lil bit with a chick in metroid.
For some reason seeing this game makes me think of speed running, sequence breaking, and killing the animals (For food of course) :)

lp456

May 24, 2018
Need fix bug when reload installed second weapon, it become infinite
Edit: Forgot to add for second weapon just fire only until bug fix

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes