VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I'll take this feedback into consideration for future events.

The idea with Orra getting frisky with MC so early was that she's a bit of a flirt but also she's not super strict on having a bit of fun so long as she finds whoever she's having fun with appealing. She's got a weakness for cute adorable things, so MC/Jade/Sylvie are like a wet dream for her lol. She just wants to pick them all up and love on them.

I didn't exactly want to have her jump his bones and ride him into the sunset lol, so I opted for a hand/blow job instead.

Aside from all that though, I'm glad you enjoy the story!~ I'm working to get the next update out as soon as I can!
Your so sweet, thank you!

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I'll take this feedback into consideration for future events.

The idea with Orra getting frisky with MC so early was that she's a bit of a flirt but also she's not super strict on having a bit of fun so long as she finds whoever she's having fun with appealing. She's got a weakness for cute adorable things, so MC/Jade/Sylvie are like a wet dream for her lol. She just wants to pick them all up and love on them.

I didn't exactly want to have her jump his bones and ride him into the sunset lol, so I opted for a hand/blow job instead.

Aside from all that though, I'm glad you enjoy the story!~ I'm working to get the next update out as soon as I can!
Kind of understandable.
Big woman, tiny (from her perspective) Kitties.
Who in their right mind is able to not cuddle them?

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Buhhhh! It's finally here!

Sorry this update has taken so long guys. There's a secondary post following this one that explains what's been happening and how things are going to proceed going forward.

Given the circumstances, I'll be pushing this update in all the normal places without an exclusivity period. The game needs its publicity despite my shortcomings lol. The coming months/updates should go more according to plan with proper exclusivity times.

Game thread should be updated with new links soon.

Also, just as a heads up, the game will be undergoing the shrinkening with the next update. So don't be concerned about the file size getting smaller. Nothing is getting removed. I'll just be compressing the image files so they take up less space. There shouldn't be any noticeable quality loss once I'm done and the game should be a significantly slimmer size right out the gate.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios] - Compressed

JigglyStone - Fero Seele You may already want to compress your game (or use my compression to rebuild the Android build) as the main APK file is >2 GB it won't work for most Android devices.

Win/Linux [242 MB]
- - - -

Mac [227 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

Sorry this update has taken so long guys. There's a secondary post following this one that explains what's been happening and how things are going to proceed going forward.

Given the circumstances, I'll be pushing this update in all the normal places without an exclusivity period. The game needs its publicity despite my shortcomings lol. The coming months/updates should go more according to plan with proper exclusivity times.

Also, just as a heads up, the game will be undergoing the shrinkening with the next update. So don't be concerned about the file size getting smaller. Nothing is getting removed. I'll just be compressing the image files so they take up less space. There shouldn't be any noticeable quality loss once I'm done and the game should be a significantly slimmer size right out the gate.
The game looks promising, keep up the great work.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

happy-anime-chihaya-kisaragi-rz4zfdrrce5meb3i.gif

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios] - Compressed

JigglyStone - Fero Seele You may already want to compress your game (or use my compression to rebuild the Android build) as the main APK file is >2 GB it won't work for most Android devices.

Win/Linux [242 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [227 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll look at expediting this and putting out a smaller file within the next couple of days.

Reactions: Bob69

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Does the game still only have titfuck and oral as the the only sex or has it expanded beyond that tag?

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
This feels like another game with really good and unique character models... but then ends up taking so long to update and updates don't even contain any actual scenes.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
This feels like another game with really good and unique character models... but then ends up taking so long to update and updates don't even contain any actual scenes.
not everything should be tap tap OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAP MATERIAL every other scene dude. Plot is king.
and yes the dev takes a really long time and updates are short but its always good quality stuff so chill the fuck out and come back in a year or two if ye cant handle it

p.s. unrelated but chole is gonna cook our protag's brain so badly lol sensory overload

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Ok, I usually avoid games that have a low version number, low view number and/or "prologue" (Yeah I'm a pos kill me). The reason I avoid it is because there isn't that much content...

BUT DAMN, from the screenshots, the characters look REALLY GOOD. They are all beautiful and cute. So I had to come here and ask: How much content there is, STORY-WISE? I don't give a fuck about the fuck. I just wanna know if there is a good amount of words for me to read. If the story ends up being good and the updates really take some time to drop, I'd love to at least have some meat in those bones for me to chew and end up caring about those characters so I can wait for new updates in the future.

I had some "risk low view numbers" downloads pay off in the past with some goddamn good story and I really hope this can be one of those.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
not everything should be tap tap OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAP MATERIAL every other scene dude. Plot is king.
and yes the dev takes a really long time and updates are short but its always good quality stuff so chill the fuck out and come back in a year or two if ye cant handle it

p.s. unrelated but chole is gonna cook our protag's brain so badly lol sensory overload
There is going to be an update to that here soon btw. I'll be making a post over on patreon/substar talking about how from here on out updates will be monthly regardless of content size. The post I'll be making explains in better detail why and how it'll work.

Also yes, Chloe is going to be a menace xD

Reactions: Tyrranus
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes