VN - Ren'Py - Paracosmic Reality [v1.8.0 Main] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

WholesomeRomance

A classic story of young guy enheriting a mysterious house. But I find this is better done than most games with this premise. Renders are excellent, dialogue is fine, the mystery is interesting enough to keep me hooked.

It's a new game, so it's understandably quite short, but I'm giving it max rating because it shows great promise. If the dev can give us 4-5 chapters with the same quality, this could be one of my favorite NSFW games
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Redfound

What a pleasant surprise!

It’s rare for me to take the time to write a review for games like this. It takes something special—something with a spark of uniqueness—to leave a lasting impression and make me want more. I can honestly say this game did just that.

For me, it comes down to three core elements:

First, the quality of the renders. They need to be at least passable, and in this case, they’re very good. The improvements in the renders as the story progresses are noticeable, but even at the start, the quality is high.

Secondly, the writing. This is a big one. It’s rare nowadays that I make it past 10-20 minutes of reading in these types of novels before I find myself turning on “skip unread text” and just skimming through, hoping it gets better. That didn’t happen here. I was hooked on the characters from the start and felt immersed in the world. The writing is clear, free from confusing jargon or awkward translations, and remains engaging from beginning to end.

Lastly, the pacing. So often, games either rush through months and years in just 5-10 minutes or drag out a single day over an entire game, cramming in an unrealistic number of events or scenes. Paracosmic Reality strikes a perfect balance. The pacing is light and refreshing, neither rushed nor dragging. Some parts of the story are intentionally left out, but this is done thoughtfully, adding to the overall experience rather than detracting from it.

By the end, it’s clear that the creator isn’t just in it for a quick buck—they genuinely care about crafting a story they’re proud of. That makes me excited for what’s to come.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sparks000

It's been awhile since I've played one of these and didn't get the urge to just start skipping dialog to get to certain scene. Good story, with some obvious suspension of disbelief, that actually makes you want to stop and look at each image change. Whole heartedly looking forward to more from this dev. Best of luck!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PushMyButton

This game has a lot of potential.

The dialogue is a bit dry, but I think it improves a bit as the game progresses. I feel like the MC should be a bit more eager towards Jade at the beginning, but that's a minor concern. Overall, the world and characters feel like pretty standard vanilla fantasy, which is neither a positive nor a negative. This game definitely plays it safe, but the developer is competent, so it feels more charming than boring.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ZARA-LOVE

In short, I liked it. Great models and characters are very well made. The story of this is what I was looking for in some VN games. It has solid and beautiful elements, decent scenes and quite charming.
    I recommend this game to all of you
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Kitiuuu

Honest review, this is a masterpiece that is worth trying. The story is filled with thriller, mystery, action and romance and it gets better as it goes on. This game almost feels like a missed opportunity but I am giving it 5 stars because it is the best VN I have ever played. The story is gripping, has the right pace, starts off like a classic story and then gets darker and darker and darker
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

the gameplay itself is very nice the plot is just wonderful and purring the eared characters are made very beautifully and cute the surrounding world is very beautifully made as is the house itself very cool made the atmosphere of the game is soulful pleasant and you feel like you are sitting there with these ears and purring and you can immediately see that the game is alive made with love and soul))
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

Easily one of the most promising intros I've ever played, oozing quality anywhere you look. Interesting plot so far, with very cute characters on a great setting. Not much sex for now, and I agree with another reviewer: best to keep the number of LIs low and make them believable and relevant. The (upcoming) tags also pretty much match my tastes so please keep it like this! (y) :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Lerd0

review for prologue v1.7.0p

comfy as fuck, super fluffy.
    funny mc, lots of fun banter between the characters, writing is pretty good and funny.
    girls all look super cute, even the mc is pretty breedable.
    bit of a slow burn so far, but is ok, i'll just keep edging till more lewds arrive.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

omg05

I can only award it 4 stars because it´s a bit short, but at least, what we have right now leaves us wanting to see much more.

The game is great! We could get to see a little more of the cities they live in, but at the moment, it doesn´t look bad. Also, every character is special in a satisfying way, I wanted to see more because they all seem to be very interesting.

I liked Jade speacially, she has a a lot of chemistry with the main character. Sometimes, these games force the MC to fall in love with a certain girl because the story needs it, but I don´t care if it´s Jade in this game because it doesn´t feel forced with her, at all. Her relationship with the MC feels real, because it has a great balance of secretly loving each other a lot, but still trying to stay friends.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

ThatGuyWho

Now this here is really good. It has potential to be one of the great ones.

The author really put effort and it shows. The writing is cute and wholesome, funny at times too. The characters are really beautiful and different, not the stock, copypaste stuff out there.

There is already a nice number of characters and I hope it stays small for now, as I particularly enjoy tons of content for a few well written and rendered characters than tons of characters with nothing to them. The same character with different clothes can be better than dozens of characters that always looks the same. No personality, no creativity.

There is 2 smut scenes and that's it. A third, extra (that is really good, damn) is present after the prologue's ending. If you are a person of culture, you won't mind. Keep in mind that the story is just starting and this was basically just introduction to the world and the characters. If you want to beat your meat, I suggest looking for one of the hundreds of on-demand content websites available.

That being said, it is not perfect, of course. A few scene issues, a few typos, but nothing that will make you clawn your eyes out.

Keep up the good work.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Chickenman1234

So far the game is good. Very good start especially for a first time dev. The dev has already said on the discussion board and their discord server that the dark scenes will be corrected on the next update. :)
  13. 3.00 star(s)

XLIDAR

Probably deserves a higher rating, but, holy shit the beginning... It hurts my soul that everything is so dark. I'd have to turn up my monitor settings to see anything.
    It's like "Oh wow, look at that! Do you want to take a closer look?"
    Scene: Pitch F*cking black. (Not really, if I leaned in I could kinda see something I guess).
    So that needs redone. Probably worth at least a star there. It seems decent after the train ride, though occasionally a bit darker than I'm used to.

That said, the models are cute. Looking forward to it.
    For now, there's not much content, though. I will hopefully remember to update this eventually...
  14. 4.00 star(s)

AX90FENRIR

The game is only starting and i feel like constant updates could push this very far, i hope it doesn't get abandoned... keep it up dev!
    (Also look out for some typos, have someone help you by proof reading)
  15. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Honest feed back for this VN.

Lighting in the beginning scenes is awful. Even during the morning on the train ride it is bad.
    I recommend redoing this prologue and lightening some scenes up.

The few female characters introduced to you are attractive.

Writing needs some proof reading done, but that can be addressed later

Content is very short. The story is in an infant state, and you don't really have an idea of what is going on, or where it's potentially going. Again that is understandable because it's a prologue.

In my opinion I would honestly just keep an eye on this VN until further development has been done.
    Good luck to Jiggly Stone Studios, and I hope this VN gets some traction and supporters.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

florvas

There's a lot of potential here; the writing is good (minus a few typos), most of the renders are pretty nice and natural. Only problem is there is absolutely no real content whatsoever. No choices, no sex scenes outside of a single dream, no nothing - I understand this is labeled as a prologue, but it's barely even a proof of concept. There's absolutely nothing here, and even reading through what there is only takes a half hour or so at most.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Stratyys

Fantastic start! The visuals are really good and the story is very enjoyable. I can see that the story writing will need some very minor proofreading in spots for the english version but that should be pretty simple. The story has a nice happy tone so for which I appreciate and I look forward to seeing how this game develops. Great beginning Dev!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Jack Nippleson

Short but so far so good. I thoroughly enjoyed the introduction. The visuals were a bit dark in some places, but the renders were still top notch. I will definitely be keeping an eye open for further updates.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

keanuxxx

Seems to be a good start, excellent renders, interesting story
    with a bit of mystery keeps me wanting to play the rest now
    cant wait for the future update and excited to see where the story goes from here
  20. 5.00 star(s)

snow123789456

For an introduction, it was excellent. The render is good and it has a solid (familiar) story. I am truly hoping the developer keep the excellent work. Looking forward for the next update. Best wishes. :)