VN - Ren'Py - Paracosmic Reality [v1.8.0 Main] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

apple8000

Really promising demo! The writing has got a really nice upbeat vibe to it, the character models are cute and expressive, the setup is really promising too, AND the dev has planned like 90% of my favourite fetishes.

Really excited to see where this one goes, and best of luck to the dev!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ern The Skáld

Imma give it a 5 for the effort. And for models (thank god it's not standard DAZ). And for fetish variety (exhib, futa, bigmommy, catgirls). And for a refreshing writing. And for not making the MC a babbling mess. And for not doing school/college setting. Rating is subject to change of course, depending on how the game will develop, but right now - it's a very good start. Best of luck.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Daikurou

Its cute and well written. you can tell the creator is putting alot of passion in this one. This version is a bit on the short side which is why i give it a 4 for now, outside of it being unfinished.
    The models are hot and the promise of very interesting fetishes and kinks on the horizon show great potential
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Vexxxy V

I love it. The concept is great. The characters are attractive and likable. I like the idea of a short attractive MC without the threat of sissification nuking my interest. I look forward to the updates yet to come, especially when they involve BE or Trans. This game shows a lot of promise, and I have faith that it will get even better.