El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
El Tanque Sorry to ping you like that out of nowhere but I wanted to ask if you maybe consider adding pregnancy to the game at some point? I think it would make perfect sense with the amount of creampies being handed out, plus there's also a pharmacy already that sells condoms and contraceptives... would be a shame if those things were only decoration, right? There's also a surprising amount of children running around on the islands and I imagine it would be awesome if we could make a ton of them ourselves. Little Molly already looks like the type of kid I imagine the MC and Sam could have together (if she wasn't already her own character that is). If there's already pregnancy in the game or atleast the beginnings of it or something, then I apologize for asking. I've just returned home after that trip to the mainland with Lili, Sharon and Mini so I don't know what's yet to come.

In any case, love your game, man. It's already great as it is right now but I personally would love if it was a little more "open" or free so to say. It seemed like so far the game mostly consists of following linear quests instead of being able to freely persue any woman you like at any time. I do love that there's repeatable events tho, such as the one with Sam in her room, where you can choose to take her right then and there or at the beach. Hope there's many more stuff like that so we don't have to rely on the gallery to replay scenes we really liked.

Anyways, keep up the great work!
Pregnancies will definitely come in the next updates, I could mention a special case, but you haven't reached that point of the game yet and I don't want to give you spoilers. ;)

There are girls that you are free to love as you wish, for the moment there are only: Sarah, Camila, Tia and Veronica, but the last two are still incomplete.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Pregnancies will definitely come in the next updates, I could mention a special case, but you haven't reached that point of the game yet and I don't want to give you spoilers. ;)

There are girls that you are free to love as you wish, for the moment there are only: Sarah, Camila, Tia and Veronica, but the last two are still incomplete.
Ah that's great to hear, thanks! I've already talked with Tia before and with Veronica as well (she's the milf on island 1 who lives a little south of Samantha's, right?) but Tia didn't have any events yet and I only got to get Veronica some cold drink while she was sunbathing outside. Was Sarah the bakery girl? If so, I actually haven't met her yet for some reason. I've stopped by the bakery a few times but I've only seen the granny working there. And I'm not entirely sure who Camila is just yet or I simply forgot. But it's good to know that there's apparently also girls on the islands that don't have their own quests but still scenes that we can watch and enjoy.

Oh by the way, how come Laura's sex scene isn't saved within the gallery? I've been wondering about that for a bit now.

PS: Hold up... was Camila the mayor? That big booty brazilian milf? That's her right? Luci's mom? Man I love milfs lol. I'm so looking forward to when pregnancy gets introduced later down the line. Seeing hotties like Samantha or Camila with a big round baby belly would be a dream come true.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ah that's great to hear, thanks! I've already talked with Tia before and with Veronica as well (she's the milf on island 1 who lives a little south of Samantha's, right?) but Tia didn't have any events yet and I only got to get Veronica some cold drink while she was sunbathing outside. Was Sarah the bakery girl? If so, I actually haven't met her yet for some reason. I've stopped by the bakery a few times but I've only seen the granny working there. And I'm not entirely sure who Camila is just yet or I simply forgot. But it's good to know that there's apparently also girls on the islands that don't have their own quests but still scenes that we can watch and enjoy.

Oh by the way, how come Laura's sex scene isn't saved within the gallery? I've been wondering about that for a bit now.

PS: Hold up... was Camila the mayor? That big booty brazilian milf? That's her right? Luci's mom? Man I love milfs lol. I'm so looking forward to when pregnancy gets introduced later down the line. Seeing hotties like Samantha or Camila with a big round baby belly would be a dream come true.
Ah, Laura's scene was added recently and I forgot to put it in the computer, but now that's fixed, but it will be until the next update. ;)
Yes, Sara is the bakery girl, to activate her content, buy bread at sunset.
Camila is the Mini-market girl, It's best to talk to her in the afternoon.
Tia at the moment has only two events, where you go with her on a motorcycle and a walk on the beach.

May 21, 2018
The reason I said you can't let the game die/get abandoned is its kinda like PTSD, too many awesome games abandoned by their creators.

I really don't want you to get burned out and call it quits on this one.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The reason I said you can't let the game die/get abandoned is its kinda like PTSD, too many awesome games abandoned by their creators.

I really don't want you to get burned out and call it quits on this one.
Ah I see, well, the only thing that keeps me away from working on the game is that I have to work on other things that do make me some money, at times it's nice to suspend and do something else, I'm a visual (plastic) artist, I do sculptures and paintings. So working on the game recreates me, except when in an update people discover that it has a lot of bugs, but there is always some, I try to avoid having as many as possible bugs, but I accept that I am messy when I do things :ROFLMAO: I can't help it.
All in all, I have brought the game to the point where it is now, there are many people who like it, many others who wouldn't even try to play it because the game engine is not to their liking.
Regarding stress, I don't work on the game unless I feel like it. Yes! there is a commitment to the people who like the game of course, there are a few who have been playing the game for a long time and others who ask me from time to time how I'm doing health-wise. So thank you for your advice.(y)
Anyway, I've said it before, support here in the game thread, a fair review, people reporting bugs that escape me, and why not, the occasional like :p, help keep me sharing the game here.

lemonman69

May 24, 2023
Thank you for reporting. (y)
To fix it talk to another person, so that image 3 is deleted.
Since:
image 1 background
image 2 MC
image 3 Tia
Thank you for the quick response. I talked to another person, then to Tia again but it was still there.

Then I found that Tia_1 image and replaced it with a single pixel file. It fixed it for me(not a real fix lol) but then I tried to save a game and it deleted my previous save file. I'll have to retrace a bit but yeah, it was a setback in game progress.:cry:

• Wow
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thank you for the quick response. I talked to another person, then to Tia again but it was still there.

Then I found that Tia_1 image and replaced it with a single pixel file. It fixed it for me(not a real fix lol) but then I tried to save a game and it deleted my previous save file. I'll have to retrace a bit but yeah, it was a setback in game progress.:cry:
Maybe then it was a scene with 4 images, I don't remember, maybe it was:
Image 1 background
image 2 player
image 3 Lulu
image 4 Tia.
This complicates it a bit because you would have to look for an event that opens four images, maybe the event of going out with Emma on a motorcycle, that has the -background, MC, Emma, Sam and Molly. ;)

Reactions: lemonman69

lemonman69

May 24, 2023
Maybe then it was a scene with 4 images, I don't remember, maybe it was:
Image 1 background
image 2 player
image 3 Lulu
image 4 Tia.
This complicates it a bit because you would have to look for an event that opens four images, maybe the event of going out with Emma on a motorcycle, that has the -background, MC, Emma, Sam and Molly. ;)
Yes it was after taking her for date on beach.
Oof it kinda got me tbh.
Do you have a save file after the helicopter mission and party? o_O

• Sad
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yes it was after taking her for date on beach.
Oof it kinda got me tbh.
Do you have a save file after the helicopter mission and party? o_O
No, unfortunately I don't have it, I'm going to try that event and see what's wrong, I'm sorry you lost your save.:confused:

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Hermano 'El Tanque' tu juego es la mamada hermano, el arte, historia, personajes, musica
Lo encontre hace poco y admito que hubo unos puntos de total frustracion, pero en su totalidad el juego esta buenisimo

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes