El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nice game, i can't stop playing it. Here's the bummer of my experience: the glitches. I started playing it till i was with Abby and then they asked me to go to the airport for my cousins, then i did the mission, met Gisselle and the aunt, when my skin was red. I saved it. And a couple of hours later when i resumed playing, idk the next step. They said i was going in to a new mission but it glitches in every way i've tried. Thanks for your help and congratulations on the work you've put on such a good and fun game.
Ok, that one is new, did your skin turn red? o_O I'm sorry, but I don't know what could have happened, it beats me.
monkey-laptop.gif

Reactions: Badrok

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Anybody else stuck doing harvesting time but not progressing after? It doesn't prompt the reward after collecting all the crops.
If you use a save from before this update it gives this problem, in a new game this does not happen... I think. :unsure: :rolleyes:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
is there a way to slowdown the movement speed of the game?
That problem has been talked about before here in the thread, I think it's due to the fps acceleration of either the monitor, or the graphics card, but I'm really not very knowledgeable on how to fix it.:(

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After the family reunion with the twins, Grandpa takes the MC to meet a friend of his who provides him with weapons, and the mc meets Tanya.
Then when you return to Grandpa's island you should go back to your dad's house and there the twins will be waiting for you.
The event then automatically returns you to the islands, you should only return to Samantha's house to sleep.

If anything other than this happened, it is very likely that your save is ruined. :oops:
If you want to, you can share your save, and I could see what I can do. ;)

If you have used any external mods it is likely to be the cause of the problem.

ChaosStorm21

May 14, 2020
After the family reunion with the twins, Grandpa takes the MC to meet a friend of his who provides him with weapons, and the mc meets Tanya.
Then when you return to Grandpa's island you should go back to your dad's house and there the twins will be waiting for you.
The event then automatically returns you to the islands, you should only return to Samantha's house to sleep.

If anything other than this happened, it is very likely that your save is ruined. :oops:
If you want to, you can share your save, and I could see what I can do. ;)

If you have used any external mods it is likely to be the cause of the problem.
I am back at the island after doing that, and EDLIRA is asking me to meet dmitri on the dock, but he is not there

capybaras

May 25, 2021
Ok, that one is new, did your skin turn red? o_O I'm sorry, but I don't know what could have happened, it beats me.
View attachment 3731688
I ran into a similar glitch, so I'll report here. I ended up doing the get your cousins mission (triggered on the harvest quest) before doing the mission with the girl from the ice cream shop first (which allows you to go to the base the first time, with the purple haired girl showing you around)
After completing the mission and chasing off the guy that escapes (blow helicopter), you end up in the base (for the first time, but should really be the second), the girls go the the party near the pool but a copy of purple haired girl stays at the dock, if you talk to her, it'll trigger the interaction you have with her from the ice cream questline, where she'll show you around for the first time, you talk to the guy that betrayed you and ran but he's still there and all. If you enter the building following her, your character will simply freeze after some dialogue, no way out. Tried a few times and nothing worked. I ended up restarting the campaign and by luck I did ice cream first and realized what happened when i got to base first time.
I didnt realized at the time that i wasnt suposed to talk to her and go somewhere else, probably everything would be fine, but since she was part of both quests, i thought she was essential.
It was definetely a dumb person's (me) glitch, but maybe limiting the harvest quest that leads you to base only after you complete the ice cream questline or something could work, if you think that's necessary.

That said, the game is absolutely awesome, definetely a much more interesting and well made version of a game with similar artstyle, that is super famous and the creator continuously scams his 30k patreons with no content :wink wink:
You could definetely get a lot of followers if those fans get to know this game!
Congratz

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I ran into a similar glitch, so I'll report here. I ended up doing the get your cousins mission (triggered on the harvest quest) before doing the mission with the girl from the ice cream shop first (which allows you to go to the base the first time, with the purple haired girl showing you around)
After completing the mission and chasing off the guy that escapes (blow helicopter), you end up in the base (for the first time, but should really be the second), the girls go the the party near the pool but a copy of purple haired girl stays at the dock, if you talk to her, it'll trigger the interaction you have with her from the ice cream questline, where she'll show you around for the first time, you talk to the guy that betrayed you and ran but he's still there and all. If you enter the building following her, your character will simply freeze after some dialogue, no way out. Tried a few times and nothing worked. I ended up restarting the campaign and by luck I did ice cream first and realized what happened when i got to base first time.
I didnt realized at the time that i wasnt suposed to talk to her and go somewhere else, probably everything would be fine, but since she was part of both quests, i thought she was essential.
It was definetely a dumb person's (me) glitch, but maybe limiting the harvest quest that leads you to base only after you complete the ice cream questline or something could work, if you think that's necessary.

That said, the game is absolutely awesome, definetely a much more interesting and well made version of a game with similar artstyle, that is super famous and the creator continuously scams his 30k patreons with no content :wink wink:
You could definetely get a lot of followers if those fans get to know this game!
Congratz
Oh now I understand, thanks for detailing your problem, the other guy wasn't very specific in his report so I didn't realize what the real problem was. I will remedy that immediately, thank you for letting me know, and making it clear what the issue is. :p (y)

Reactions: capybaras

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It was definetely a dumb person's (me) glitch, but maybe limiting the harvest quest that leads you to base only after you
No, it's definitely my mistake, I must have modified something at some point and didn't change it, thanks for your report.

:wink wink: indeed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thank you for saying that, I just want to share my game, if you enjoyed playing it, (even with some drawbacks) that fills me with satisfaction.:giggle:

Reactions: capybaras
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes