macboybr

Dec 17, 2020
This mission is unlocked by talking to Emma when she is lying on the couch in the house, then you go with her and Lucy to a submarine ride, and Luci takes you to talk to her mom the mayor.
So you've just been helping Abigail on the farm and earning a little money, but the mission is not yet unlocked. ;)
Finally got it! Thank you! Btw, there's a few mispelling and wrong phrases on the portuguese dialogs... If you need help fixing those texts, let me know. (I'm brazilian)

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Finally got it! Thank you! Btw, there's a few mispelling and wrong phrases on the portuguese dialogs... If you need help fixing those texts, let me know. (I'm brazilian)
Oh Wow!!! Yes, I'm definitely interested, if you have time I'd like you to help me with that, thanks. :LOL:

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
Hello, I'm in a cave I can't get through. I always die. Even reading the letter. Any tips please? Waiting for an update. Great game friend. I'm loving it.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I'm in a cave I can't get through. I always die. Even reading the letter. Any tips please? Waiting for an update. Great game friend. I'm loving it.
Fire and rocks
It has to do with the "flames" and "stone walls" that the letter says, which refers to, "candles" and "pile of rocks" that are all over the cave, and where to turn every time you come to one. :LOL: Perhaps a bit complicated I must agree.o_O
Anyway, here is the solution.
01.jpg 02.jpg

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
Fire and rocks

It has to do with the "flames" and "stone walls" that the letter says, which refers to, "candles" and "pile of rocks" that are all over the cave, and where to turn every time you come to one. :LOL: Perhaps a bit complicated I must agree.o_O
Anyway, here is the solution.
View attachment 3598371 View attachment 3598374
Well, actually a little. But that's the spirit of a game too. Challenges hehehe... I'm still racking my brains hahaha. but thank you very much friend.

kvshlorde

Oct 27, 2019
playing on steam deck and the game crashes when i run the exe, i dont think steam deck was what was in mind when developing this game but id appreciate being able to boot the game

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes