El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Lili is mad at me before mission 3 starts so she never comes to speak to me not sure if its bugged or what happened.

" The Main land The next morning, Lili comes in and talks to you then you need to go have breakfast. Next, you go to the dock and board the boat. There is some conversation while you go to the mainland. There is nothing interesting to the left and right. So go all the way north to the parking lot. The boyfriend is not here yet, go left to the cafe. After some conversation, and a cab ride you get to Mingzhu's place, Mini. More conversation, Lili shows up, and then you go to the mini mall with Mini. Then it switches to the cousins who get revenge for you, for the helicopter attack."

specifically this part never triggers not sure why or what to do.
Well the first thing to clarify is that I did not make the guide, second, to advance in the story with the main characters, in this case of the three Jensen girls, is that you can not focus only on one. For example, for Lili to continue with what the guide tells you, you must first advance the story with Samantha, which in turn, you must first advance the story with Emma.

So if you already did the BBQ event with the girls, went for a motorcycle ride with Emma and she gave you a kiss, went with her and Luci on an underwater trip, then start doing the events with Samantha, pick up the laundry, give her a massage in the morning, another massage before dinner, etc. And then after a couple more events with Sam, Lili will approach you. I don't remember if that guide follows this step by step, or focuses on the events per character. So it's best to try talking to the girls at different times of the day, in addition to doing the combat missions. ;)

Reactions: ayylmao232

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseBeach-0.4.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: El Tanque

$$@J$$

May 3, 2023
Probably has to do with the fact that I'm carrying an old save but;
After the hospital thing when I go to the Farm and Abi is there with the pinas coladas, a cousin or something comes and after the dialog a truck appears. If I went walking from the north the truck spawns in the middle of the ocean and nothing else happens. If I went with the bike the tuck spawns in the deck but gets stopped by a tree and nothing else happens.

Great game though
Its true... confirmed too

• Hey there

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Probably has to do with the fact that I'm carrying an old save but;
After the hospital thing when I go to the Farm and Abi is there with the pinas coladas, a cousin or something comes and after the dialog a truck appears. If I went walking from the north the truck spawns in the middle of the ocean and nothing else happens. If I went with the bike the tuck spawns in the deck but gets stopped by a tree and nothing else happens.

Great game though
Its true... confirmed too
There is not really a bug, the problem is that I changed things a bit in version 0.4.6.1/0.4.6.2, I separated the event with Abi in two pages, so in page two is a new closing of the event, so the “bug” you are having is because in your game you are still in page one of the event and the event is not closed, so the automatic movement is because of that, besides the jeep's appearance, which doesn't make any sense, because you already did that mission. The best thing to do for the moment is not to go to Abigail's farm. :(
In a new game there is no such problem, but I know it is very annoying to start again, it is best not to go that way, anyway there is no new content with Abi at the moment.;)

Last edited:

$$@J$$

May 3, 2023
That's what it seemed to me. another thing... in the update message for this version it indicates that you fixed a bug in veronica's beach (or something like that), did you add new content with her??? It tells me that this material is not available yet.

There is not really a bug, the problem is that I changed things a bit in version 0.4.6.1/0.4.6.2, I separated the event with Abi in two pages, so in page two is a new closing of the event, so the “bug” you are having is because in your game you are still in page one of the event and the event is not closed, so the automatic movement is because of that, besides the jeep's appearance, which doesn't make any sense, because you already did that mission. The best thing to do for the moment is not to go to Abigail's farm. :(
In a new game there is no such problem, but I know it is very annoying to start again, it is best not to go that way, anyway there is no new content with Abi at the moment.;)

ayylmao232

Jun 30, 2019
Having another issue at the part where you get the money from grandpa I go to the island talk with edlira where she gives you the AK-47 or whatever. Then I test the gun or don't proceed to go outside to the dock and don't see dimitri. I walked around the entire island too not sure what to do cause she literally says to go to the docks. Also another question is that the last main mission the ophelia scene after roys bar? I was doing this questline the ice cream one now but not sure if its going into some "main mission"also.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
That's what it seemed to me. another thing... in the update message for this version it indicates that you fixed a bug in veronica's beach (or something like that), did you add new content with her??? It tells me that this material is not available yet.
Yeah, it's only a bug fix, no new content. ;)

Reactions: $$@J$$

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Having another issue at the part where you get the money from grandpa I go to the island talk with edlira where she gives you the AK-47 or whatever. Then I test the gun or don't proceed to go outside to the dock and don't see dimitri. I walked around the entire island too not sure what to do cause she literally says to go to the docks. Also another question is that the last main mission the ophelia scene after roys bar? I was doing this questline the ice cream one now but not sure if its going into some "main mission"also.
Ok, that's a little hard to understand, you're talking about three different events that happen in different parts of the game.
let's go part by part.
-In combat mission 1, after practicing with the weapon, be sure to do it in hard mode as well. Then talk to Edlira one more time, and then look for Dimitri at the dock.

-In the mission where you have to help Yuli, in the ice cream shop, Ophelia doesn't have anything to do there yet.:unsure:
I didn't understand what the problem is here.o_O

ayylmao232

Jun 30, 2019
Ok, that's a little hard to understand, you're talking about three different events that happen in different parts of the game.
let's go part by part.
-In combat mission 1, after practicing with the weapon, be sure to do it in hard mode as well. Then talk to Edlira one more time, and then look for Dimitri at the dock.

-In the mission where you have to help Yuli, in the ice cream shop, Ophelia doesn't have anything to do there yet.:unsure:
I didn't understand what the problem is here.o_O
Yeah so the part im talking about what I assume is the ice cream shop questline. I went back to that island the second time where edlira is and now I talk to her as soon I get there and she asks me to practice shooting like she did last time, which i did but it doesnt make dimitri show up. I thought this questline had to to do with having dimitri give you the money to give to Yuli or her loan shark or whatever. However I get stuck on the island no matter how many times I practice.

The Ophelia thing is separate I met her at the bar after cop arrests you and the hospital or whatever. Is there more to it or was that Ophelia part the end cause it didn't seem like there was more to do.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah so the part im talking about what I assume is the ice cream shop questline. I went back to that island the second time where edlira is and now I talk to her as soon I get there and she asks me to practice shooting like she did last time, which i did but it doesnt make dimitri show up. I thought this questline had to to do with having dimitri give you the money to give to Yuli or her loan shark or whatever. However I get stuck on the island no matter how many times I practice.

The Ophelia thing is separate I met her at the bar after cop arrests you and the hospital or whatever. Is there more to it or was that Ophelia part the end cause it didn't seem like there was more to do.
Oh I get it now, yes, that's basically the end of the content for now. :D
I guess you have two or more save games at different points then, and in one you're stuck on Grandpa's island.:(
I will check if there is a problem there, thank you.

Reactions: ayylmao232

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I guess you got to talk to Dimitri from the back, or from his left... and that's why in the autonomous movement you fell short on the steps the MC does. I'm going to have to put an object next to Dimitri, for people who don't talk from the front. :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately I can't help you, if you have a saved game from before that event, try this time to talk to him from the front, and not from the flanks, or the rear.;)

Reactions: o vampiro comedor

macboybr

Dec 17, 2020
I've started playing today, completed the first mission (rescuing the girls), went to the pawn to pay the debt, talked to the girlfriend's sister and saw all the girlfriend scenes. But now i'm stuck... I went to the farm and have harvested a few times, but no bikini girl...

• Wow

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I've started playing today, completed the first mission (rescuing the girls), went to the pawn to pay the debt, talked to the girlfriend's sister and saw all the girlfriend scenes. But now i'm stuck... I went to the farm and have harvested a few times, but no bikini girl...
This mission is unlocked by talking to Emma when she is lying on the couch in the house, then you go with her and Lucy to a submarine ride, and Luci takes you to talk to her mom the mayor.
So you've just been helping Abigail on the farm and earning a little money, but the mission is not yet unlocked. ;)

macboybr

Dec 17, 2020
This mission is unlocked by talking to Emma when she is lying on the couch in the house, then you go with her and Lucy to a submarine ride, and Luci takes you to talk to her mom the mayor.
So you've just been helping Abigail on the farm and earning a little money, but the mission is not yet unlocked. ;)
Finally got it! Thank you! Btw, there's a few mispelling and wrong phrases on the portuguese dialogs... If you need help fixing those texts, let me know. (I'm brazilian)

• Red Heart
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes