makki395

May 8, 2023
i have the quest with icecream at morning but i dont know what to do help pls?
and now it says i should bring the tea to lili but i cant go anywhere except the 1 floor and outside but lili is nowhere

Last edited:

Vesmierta

Jun 24, 2022
I ran into a bug or something on the new version where when you help Camilla with the car the screen is stuck on that event even as the dialogue continues forward on to other events and it never changes

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I ran into a bug or something on the new version where when you help Camilla with the car the screen is stuck on that event even as the dialogue continues forward on to other events and it never changes
This really helps, as I made a lot of changes in the events when changing images, it is possible that something is not right, I will check. Thanks for reporting it. (y)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i have the quest with icecream at morning but i dont know what to do help pls?
and now it says i should bring the tea to lili but i cant go anywhere except the 1 floor and outside but lili is nowhere
Look on the map of the MC's pc, where there is an ice cream shop, and go there in the morning... maybe?:unsure:

Lili should be at the exact spot where she asked you to bring her the Ice-tea, just go to the refrigerator in the house and back to where Lili is sunbathing.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to control character movement with a mouse? Not a fan of having to use arrow keys.
No, the mouse is necessary for the combat missions, besides it is already written in the warnings (dev notes) of the game in the OP, if you do not like to play without mouse, why try a game that you know in advance that you will not like? :unsure: Or in any case you should always read the warnings of a product.:geek:

makki395

May 8, 2023
Look on the map of the MC's pc, where there is an ice cream shop, and go there in the morning... maybe?:unsure:

Lili should be at the exact spot where she asked you to bring her the Ice-tea, just go to the refrigerator in the house and back to where Lili is sunbathing.
ok then i mixed something up cuz its already night lol

• Wow
Reactions: El Tanque

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
The Jensen girls are not the MC's family, but later in the story there is this character, who is MC's sister and they have a little sexual encounter, so the tag has every right to be there.
TBH I don't think so. As an incest game lover myself, that's exactly not what I am searching for when I filter for the incest tag. People usually search (or block) games that are centered around incest.

That's like smashing "voyerism" tag on a game which features only one scene where the MC watches for 10 seconds before stepping into the room. Some tags like "vaginal sex" are obligatory, but anything that's more of a fetish / something people specifically look for (or want to avoid) should only appear if the game has a bit more than 1% of its content to offer in that regard. At least until F95 gives us a better tagging system. Because the other way around, you could lose people who filter out incest, just because of that "little sexual encounter", while they probably wouldn't bother too much with this.

Another example of this problem is when games with 95% static images and 5 animations over 10 hours of content put the animation tag into the description. That's as well not what people are looking for who filter for animated games.

It quickly becomes frustrating because often one will find himself spending a lot of time figuring out which of the games that popped up in the search actually largely offer what you were looking for, when you filtered for that particular tag.

Reactions: jog

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
TBH I don't think so. As an incest game lover myself, that's exactly not what I am searching for when I filter for the incest tag. People usually search (or block) games that are centered around incest.

That's like smashing "voyerism" tag on a game which features only one scene where the MC watches for 10 seconds before stepping into the room. Some tags like "vaginal sex" are obligatory, but anything that's more of a fetish / something people specifically look for (or want to avoid) should only appear if the game has a bit more than 1% of its content to offer in that regard. At least until F95 gives us a better tagging system. Because the other way around, you could lose people who filter out incest, just because of that "little sexual encounter", while they probably wouldn't bother too much with this.

Another example of this problem is when games with 95% static images and 5 animations over 10 hours of content put the animation tag into the description. That's as well not what people are looking for who filter for animated games.

It quickly becomes frustrating because often one will find himself spending a lot of time figuring out which of the games that popped up in the search actually largely offer what you were looking for, when you filtered for that particular tag.
This situation makes me laugh, if I don't put the fucking tag, then there will be another guy, or more, who will feel offended because I didn't warn them that the game had that 1% of incest as you say. Go play something else.

• Haha
Reactions: Badrok

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
This situation makes me laugh, if I don't put the fucking tag, then there will be another guy, or more, who will feel offended because I didn't warn them that the game had that 1% of incest as you say
Oh, there's an easy fix for this: Other devs just put the warning into the description, right below the top intro text, in coloured font. So everyone sees the warning while the tags aren't getting chaotic.

Reactions: jog
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes