Others Completed Paradise Cleaning!- Tutor X Hypnosis - [v1.0] [POISON]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Paradise-Cleaning-Tutor-X-Hypnosis-.jpg

Overview:
Paradise Cleaning!- Tutor X Hypnosis - is super-casual action game. All you have to do is just cleaning out all dirty icons by dragging over them within the time limit. There are 5+1 dirty icons and each of them can be cleaned by the corresponding Cleaning tools.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Original Title: Paradise Cleaning! – 家庭教師X催眠 –
Developer: POISON
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-5.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Thought this did look familiar, damn the original vn where those cg are from is like 5 years old already, weird way to try to sell it again in a format that requires way more effort than just pressing skip on the og

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Thought this did look familiar, damn the original vn where those cg are from is like 5 years old already, weird way to try to sell it again in a format that requires way more effort than just pressing skip on the og
is to promote that on April 26 tutor x hypnosis 1 and 2 is coming to steam with a wonderful mtl in English
They are going to sell the same game on steam (with mtl as always) :FacePalm: and in dlsite but with animations

Last edited:

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
What was that called?

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
is to promote that on April 26 tutor x hypnosis 1 and 2 is coming to steam with a wonderful mtl in English
They are going to sell the same game on steam (with mtl as always) :FacePalm: and in dlsite but with animations

That's kinda sad since unless i'm mistaken neither that one or the second one got a proper translation yet but oh well they still look great. Hopefully someone will pick up the animated ones if they can be tled/subbed

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
if you gonna upload poison works, upload the full dlc game from sex loving family for the love of god, shamful, truly shameful.........i am waiting 1 year to play that shit free and nothing

Reactions: Dietro

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019

This is what i was looking for.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
What the hell? is this from the same company or did they flat out steal the cgs from the game? i played the VN but i dont remember who made it

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
what happened to the actual VN? What is this.....thing? What kind of backward thoughts do they have???

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote