Paradise Found: media packs

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
" This file is currently overloaded by many simultaneous downloads. Please try again later. " gofile :)

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Nopy v10 from the game thread and get the smaller v11 update if you want.
pf.jar v10 gets extracted to v11 /media
update gets extracted to v11 /media

Axel Blaze

Jul 1, 2020
Nopy v10 from the game thread and get the smaller v11 update if you want.
pf.jar v10 gets extracted to v11 /media
update gets extracted to v11 /media
also copy saves from 10v to saves folder of 11v else settings will set to default

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
Is this particular pack going to attempt continue on as the original videos had?

(The way the original creator had used the media was something I liked about this game was something I liked so I want to carry on with the original models, probably at least until the game is finish, then I might consider replaying with different models)

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Is this particular pack going to attempt continue on as the original videos had?

(The way the original creator had used the media was something I liked about this game was something I liked so I want to carry on with the original models, probably at least until the game is finish, then I might consider replaying with different models)
Yes, it's the same models and everything.

Reactions: Tort

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
puffyshirt Here's plenty of other mirrors for the v.0.11 media pack.

- - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: puffyshirt

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Given that the game dev removed the model credits (for good reason), would it be possible to include a text file in the media pack with their names?

Also a more complicated suggestion/request: the audio levels of the different scenes vary wildly, sometimes a clip will be super quiet so I bump up the audio, then the next one is earsplittingly loud. Is there some way you might be able to balance the audio levels between clips? Or even just have a max volume within the program? If that's not feasible, that's totally fine. Thanks again!

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Given that the game dev removed the model credits (for good reason), would it be possible to include a text file in the media pack with their names?

Also a more complicated suggestion/request: the audio levels of the different scenes vary wildly, sometimes a clip will be super quiet so I bump up the audio, then the next one is earsplittingly loud. Is there some way you might be able to balance the audio levels between clips? Or even just have a max volume within the program? If that's not feasible, that's totally fine. Thanks again!
I was going to add their names but I forgot about it :/ I'll see about adding them here somehow.
Edit: added link in OP to post with credits

There might be a script or program that could normalize them all automatically some way, but it's not something I have looked into. Doing it manually would take too much time. I will pass along the question to GRasputin. Maybe something can be done with the volume in the game.

Last edited:

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Media pack credits:

The therapist - Angela White
The landlady - Sensual Jane
Older sister - Kyra Hot
Younger sister - Kylie Page
Nurse - Julia Ann
Jolee - Jolee Love
Avery - Avery Stone
Antonella - Maria Antonella (LaSirena69)
Krissy - Krissy Lynn

Others: Patty Michova, Alex Grey

Last edited:

wait_watcher

Mar 8, 2018
So if my understanding is right the media packs will only have the ability to change how the characters appear in the game and swap to different models. No ability to touch the story lines etc right?

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
So if my understanding is right the media packs will only have the ability to change how the characters appear in the game and swap to different models. No ability to touch the story lines etc right?
Yes, they are just images, videos, gifs to be used by the game.

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Update to my earlier response:

I have created a couple of scripts where I'm using ffmpeg to normalize the loudness on all videos. Did some testing and it seems to work fine. One issue is that the audio in more quiet video clips - like someone walking or just ambient background noise - can appear louder than it should be because the normalization increases the volume for them. This might still be preferable to big changes in volume, but there might be some way to check the general volume of the audio to take that into account to avoid the issue. That's more than I know right now.

Reactions: scarfer

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Any possibility for crunched image packs? I've an old SSD and don't have too much free space.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Hey, guys sorry that it took this long but that are a bunch of files that needed to compressed and replaced from now on i will regularly compress the Media packs.The file is still arround 1.8GB i know some of you don't have best internet or space but please keep in mind if i would compress it more it would look like shit.

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
This Game is developed by GRasputin
Version of the game: Media Pack v0.11
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5GB

Compressed Size: 1.8GB - - -

v0.12 update pack: - -
You can use the previous compressed version and update with my compressed v0.12 update pack.

Last edited:

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Hey, guys sorry that it took this long but that are a bunch of files that needed to compressed and replaced from now on i will regularly compress the Media packs.The file is still arround 1.8GB i know some of you don't have best internet or space but please keep in mind if i would compress it more it would look like shit.

Compressed Size: 1.8GB
Thank you!

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017

Compressed Size: 1.8GB
can you put that to other links mega or nopy?