• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, I think it's just the wrong terminology, the dev can just rename it. There's still grind, but that option is more like a "in-game guide" or "easy mode" since it just clarifies which clicks will advance the story.
I thought that the game would be much more grindy with the option off so I thought of "Anti" like "reducing". But sure I can rename it since it seems to bother people :D

Reactions: Swallows999

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Howdy dev. I kinda find your game interesting but for one problem and cannot get past. I have reading problems; I read very slowly so I use a TTS program to aid me. Unfortunately, your continue buttons are not the only place to continue the game; the text field also does so.

I would love it if you could make it where I could use my TTS.

Thanx.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Howdy dev. I kinda find your game interesting but for one problem and cannot get past. I have reading problems; I read very slowly so I use a TTS program to aid me. Unfortunately, your continue buttons are not the only place to continue the game; the text field also does so.

I would love it if you could make it where I could use my TTS.

Thanx.
Sure I'll add an option for it in the 1.01 version I'm releasing soon.

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
Wow... pay attention to what the game tells you. If you pick up wine and drug the women the you don't have enough pills for yourself, so you must balance the doping with your needs. Just drug 2 of the women and you'll be fine, it works it self out. You might want to hit the help and look at the info in there so you can see how the game works.
I do not even get that far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any idea what I should do next?
Reaver

hanich

Jun 5, 2017
i m stuck in the game its show we always game over anyone of you can share a save please

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I do not even get that far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any idea what I should do next?
Reaver
I think several of you are stuck at the same place. If you carefully read the Jolee event where you try to get her drunk you should be able to figure out what to do next. I didn't want to make this too obvious by highlighting the clue in the text, but since it's so early in the game maybe I should?

Jan 8, 2019
I think several of you are stuck at the same place. If you carefully read the Jolee event where you try to get her drunk you should be able to figure out what to do next. I didn't want to make this too obvious by highlighting the clue in the text, but since it's so early in the game maybe I should?
For my I point I think it's quite obvious what to do next. It's not that hard to figuer out ;)

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
:love: nice game

The content available for the first version ends after you get 6 & 6 stats with all the girls right ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Swallows999

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I can't even open the game. Using the shortcut and the bat absolutely nothing happens (just a command console that opens for a microsecond and closes and nothing else) and the .jar throws the error "A JNI error has occured, please check your instalation and try again "followed by" A Java Exception as occurred "

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
I can't even open the game. Using the shortcut and the bat absolutely nothing happens (just a command console that opens for a microsecond and closes and nothing else) and the .jar throws the error "A JNI error has occured, please check your instalation and try again "followed by" A Java Exception as occurred "
Stupid question time: Have you updated Java?

Reactions: rajshant
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes